53a. New Student Starfish

Squiddykins

take back the falls

This episode is from season 3. I liked everything about it, especially the "24...[giggling]" part, and Mrs. Puff being all dramatic when she sends Spongebob and Patrick to detention.

Thoughts?

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I love this episode! I agree as well with the "24 and 25" bit. That is hilarious. What is so funny about numbers?! :lol: Overall, Patrick is one heck of a student in boating school! :lol:

hasfarr

your mom
25 is funnier than 24. :spongebob:

Paul Tibbitt, Kent Osborne and Mark O'Hare wrote this great episode.

tumblr_l3zcluv9GY1qaqps8o1_500_thumb.jpg

Oh, Patrick...

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Also, with Roger speaking, that sometimes calls me off guard. It's a little weird that Roger's live action and everything else it animated. Oh well, that's the magic of Spongebob. :)

hasfarr

your mom
Also, with Roger speaking, that sometimes calls me off guard. It's a little weird that Roger's live action and everything else it animated. Oh well, that's the magic of Spongebob. :)
Hey! What'd I miss?

Squiddykins

take back the falls

I didn't know that they were also learning science, I thought that Mrs. Puff's Boating School just focused on learning how to drive. XD

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I agree. ^^ Who knew that BOATING school also turns to be like regular school.

I also liked the Rescuing Roger scene. Patrick looks just fine in that yodeling outfit. ^^

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
It was also funny when Patrick daydreamed for a second how Spongebob's class would've looked like (with actual humans). Spongebob and Patrick looked so stupid in that photo! XD :lol:

wambo69

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Yeah. ^^ Way too many "I hate you"'s being said in a confusing matter to remember. :confused:

"I hate you patrick"
"I hate you too"
"I'd hate you no matter what"
"I'd hate you even if I didn't hate you"
"I'd hate you even if that made sense"
"I'd hate you even if you were me, that's how much I hate you"

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
A pretty good episode from an AWESOME season. It's not the best episode, but I didn't want my username to be Let'sGetNaked.

Back