53a. New Student Starfish

hfjs

If you watch it once, it's good. If you watch it again it'll probably go rotten by the 4th time.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I love the "As if I really look like this!" bit. Other than that, I don't like this one much. The replay value is kind of low if you ask me, and Patrick annoyed me in this episode. As someone who's been in SpongeBob's place before and gotten in trouble because of my friends, I can tell you that it's extremely irritating.

I loved this episode. It's another funny season 3 episode. It's not one of the best episodes of this season because there were a lot of better season 3 episodes than this one. SpongeBob and Patrick were both good in this episode but I think Roger was the best character in this episode, even though he only appeared at the end of this episode. SpongeBob's "I thought of something funnier than 24, 25." line is funny but It's very overrated in my opinion. Patrick drawing Mrs. Puff and then Mrs. Puff saying "As if I really look like this!" really cracked me up. The fight part was very funny. Roger's part at the end was hilarious. 10/10 again.

I don't know why but I keep confusing this episode with Big Pink Loser.
Ok This episode was just on. I love it. It is funny all the way. When Patrick was thinking of what it would be like in school the pictures had kids in it. This is an episode where Boating School is like a school instead of just one room. Patrick was a bit of a jerk in this episode. This episode is my 6th favorite Season 3 episode in all.
Best Character - Patrick
9/10

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode was a classic. However it was a little cruel when SpongeBob got blamed for Patrick's actions :|
9.5/10
Best Character: SpongeBob
Worst Character: Patrick(Kind Of)

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: New Student Starfish

This episode was fantastic. The plot was good. Patrick was kinda a jerk here and it kinda bothered me, but he still managed to be funny. There were many funny jokes. 9.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Not my favorite episode but the plot is pretty well-executed and I love a lot of the jokes.

8.5/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
Underrated in my opinion. It had some really good jokes and was just a great episode. 9/10

Back