51. Party Pooper Pants

AngryKoopa2002

Angry Koopa 2002
I did not like this episode and it is one of the several ScumBobs in Season 3. SpongeBob's schedule was just messed up and glad he got some comeuppance eventually. 2.5/10

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Okay episode. It had funny jokes, but sometimes the episode was a little slow. When Patrick answers the phone and SpongeBob is outside, that part was really slow for me. The Patchy part was okay too. It is not my favorite SpongeBob special, nor my favorite episode, but it is just OK.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Ehh... This episode is okay. While Patchy's plot is good, Spongebob's was mediocre. Spongebob was an unlikeable party pooper throughout the episode, the cops were unreasonable, and that 'KEY UNDER THE MAT' joke was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen, and I've seen what Season 6 has to offer! If it weren't for some comical moments (OTHER than the mat gag), as well as the awesome 'Underwater Sun', I probably would've hated it. But it's okay the way it is.

Patchy's Plot: 8/10 (good)

Spongebob's Plot: 4/10 (mediocre)

As a whole: 6/10

I don't get the hate for this episode. If SpongeBob wasn't a control freak, what problems would there be anyway? He deserved the so called "abuse" minus the police scene. 9/10
At first SpongeBob abuse bothered me but after seeing people complaining about how SpongeBob acted like a party pooper, I'm okay with SpongeBob abuse in this episode, except the police scene.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This episode's really funny and even though I think SpongeBob getting arrested for trying to get back into his own house was a bit over the top (to be fair, he was being really nitpicky and mean but still funny about trying to stay on schedule, so it's sort of like they needed a really wacky way to make SpongeBob learn his lesson), they pulled it together at the end very nicely and the Patchy segments were really well done too. Most of the jokes also worked pretty well IMHO and anything that could be interpreted as "mean spirited" wasn't drawn out the entire episode with no humor or anything whatsoever like what happened to "Whatever Happened with SpongeBob." I also really loved The Underwater Sun song. It was one of my favorites as a kid watching the show. 8/10

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
This episode's really funny and even though I think SpongeBob getting arrested for trying to get back into his own house was a bit over the top (to be fair, he was being really nitpicky and mean but still funny about trying to stay on schedule, so it's sort of like they needed a really wacky way to make SpongeBob learn his lesson), they pulled it together at the end very nicely and the Patchy segments were really well done too. Most of the jokes also worked pretty well IMHO and anything that could be interpreted as "mean spirited" wasn't drawn out the entire episode with no humor or anything whatsoever like what happened to "Whatever Happened with SpongeBob." I also really loved The Underwater Sun song. It was one of my favorites as a kid watching the show. 8/10
I couldn't agree with you more.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I used to wonder why they hardly ever play this on Nick but after watching it on Nick the other day I can kind of understand. More so than the other specials the Patchy segments make this one feel specifically like a premiere event and it doesn't quite work as a regular episode because of that. It's like if they left the Patchy phone call segments in Shanghaied repeats.

I doubt that's actually the reason they hardly ever play it (along with the other pre-movie specials). But maybe. And maybe that's why they don't use Patchy framing as much anymore.

KingofOOO

Floating Shopping List
Hahahahaha. You're kidding me, right? People think this is great?:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggghh!

What did I hate? Hmmm...

Most if it.

The Patchy segments are not great. *Why did they use the subliminal message girl's laugh?
The Spongebob segments are.....
Hjgfhkggjjjgdfbjkkhfg!
I HATE THESE WITH A BURNING PASSION. WHAT KIND OF PERSON WILL MAKE SPONGEBOB SO FREAKING UNLIKABLE? MAKE PATRICK somewhat SMART? GHHHCDGUDDVNHKJHD!

What did I like?

Underwater Sun. The best song (besides countless others) of pre-movie Spongebob!

So.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
How people can hate this episode? For me is 10/10
Everything is great in this episode, and the best part is when SpongeBob is arrested XD
That bunny outfit <3 I wish I was a "room mate" in the prison with him hehehe :hehe:
But beeing honest, Patchy parts wasn't that funny, but well, I used to watch it on free TV, so I only saw the Patchy parts in DVD, a lot of years after seeing the episode in tv million of times :V

And after all, the key was "under his nose" XD

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Party Pooper Pants

This episode was very decent. The plot was special to me (episodes about Spongebob's birthday is rare). Spongebob was kinda annoying here, but the Spongebob abuse went kinda too far. The cops were jerks. There were some funny jokes. 6.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Easily the worst season 3 episode. Even worse than The Great Snail Race. Spongebob is really annoying in this episode. And the rest of the episode isn't particularly great. Also pretty forgettable. 3/10

PinkPearl

insert title here
It's pretty underrated considering that it doesn't air a whole lot. I do think it has its funny moments though, minus the cop scene (over the top, as other people have said). The Patchy segments weren't great, but the song was easily one of the most memorable parts of the episode, or even one of the most memorable of all time. On the other hand, what does it say about an episode that the most memorable moment comes from a Patchy segment? It's decent, but over-hyped. I'd give it a 7/10.

Back