50b. Krusty Krab Training Video

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I don't really enjoy this episode. It's kinda stupid IMO. And, there's not much talking. 3/10

Ivanvladr

Floating Shopping List
This shows the krabby patty formula http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Krabby_Patty_Secret_Formula

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
This is basically humor tied up in a training video It is hilarious from P.O.O.P to that's sounds like a lot of Hoopla! 11/10

hfjs

This was a pretty good and funny episode. There was lots of humor, but with a simple plot. And also, I swear I heard somewhere the Secret Sauce is a drop of Soy Sauce

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
I always thought this episode was a masterpiece. Just full of classic funny humor.

I'd give it 9.9/10... it never gets old.

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
Favorite episode due to all the jokes hit right on the nail 1 joke after another
10/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
HarryPotterLives said:
I honestly think this episode is kind of boring. It's not bad, just meh.
Yep, this is still how I feel.

While I don't think the episode is necessarily bad, it's definitely one of my least favorites of pre-movie. I don't care for breaking-the-fourth-wall jokes, which is mostly what this episode is, so there wasn't much for me to laugh at. I did laugh at Plankton's cameo and at Patrick ordering from Squidward, but even then I didn't laugh that hard.

I prefer episodes that focus on the characters and their interactions with each other, so this episode just isn't for me.

Another classic season 3 episode and It's one of my all-time favorite SpongeBob episodes. This episode and Wet Painters are the SpongeBob episode pairing ever. In my opinion, Wet Painters is a little better than this episdoe but this episode is still amazing. There were lots of funny moments in this episode. Hoopla fish really made me laugh. The narrator swatting SpongeBob with a fly swatter was very funny. POOP joke was very funny. Patrick's and Plankton's parts in this episode was very funny. SpongeBob running around the restaurant really cracked me up. The ending was very funny. 10/10 again. No wonder why season 3 is my favorite season.

Back