50b. Krusty Krab Training Video

hasfarr

your mom

If you plan on joining the Krusty Krew, watch this video to get you started.

"Can I make a Krabby Patty now?"

Well, you haven't seen the video yet, so, no.

Pinkie Pie

Imitation Krab
Oh, that video is so silly... I watched it all the way to the end, but it cut off right before it told us how to make a Krabby Patty! What's the use of a Krusty Krab training video, that doesn't even tell you how to make a silly willy little krabby patty?

hasfarr

your mom
Because when they showed it to us, they couldn't reveal what the formula was. Although I'm sure SpongeBob knows...

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I love how the beginning of the episode starts off with a rhythmic beat after each slide is shown of the Krusty Krab. Whenever this episode starts, I always do the same beat along with the TV. :coolio:

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
I still stand by my claim that there was an alternate airing of the episode, where they said the formula ludicrously fast and it ended with SpongeBob going O_o.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I actually made that beat into a ringtone... that's a coincidence because I only just found it an hour or so ago.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
really awesome episode
P . O . O . P . lol
For some reason people (who aren't particularly huge fans) always think this is the first episode haha... I guess I sort of see why... but it wouldn't do much good for characterization as a pilot haha
Squidward's role in this episode is hillarious... especially when Patrick is ordering his food... or I guess.. not ordering

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Definitely one of the best episodes of the series. Simple. Not a lot of animation. Hilarious.

Favorite part is Squidward banging his head on the cash register.

Cha

I love SBM
This episode is one of my favorite episodes and might be in my top 5 favorites. I just love the humor. When I was little I always would be disappointed when this episode was almost over.

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Oh yes I remember this episode! Good thing I own the 3rd season on DVD so I can watch it any time. So many great moments. "Can I make a Krabby Patty now?" "Squidward, your ceiling is talking to me!" "Mr. Krabs, can I have a raise?" "No!" And my personal favorite! "Preparing the Krabby Patty! Da. D-d-d-d-d-d-du-da. Duh-da-da-da-da-da-da. Sch. Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-daaaaaaaa!"

Premise: 9/10
Execution: 9.75/10 (Too short)

Dazed

Floating Shopping List
This is my favorite episode, hands down. So many memorable moments.
Spongebob washing his hands til they disintegrate.
"Now THAT'S thorough!"

Eugene Krabs

Imitation Krab
This episode is a classic. There isn't a single scene in this episode that isn't funny or entertaining. No matter how many times I see it, I never get sick of this episode.

Back