50b. Krusty Krab Training Video

hasfarr

your mom

905 posts
$45 doubloons

If you plan on joining the Krusty Krew, watch this video to get you started.

"Can I make a Krabby Patty now?"

Well, you haven't seen the video yet, so, no.

Pinkie Pie

32 posts
$1 doubloons
Oh, that video is so silly... I watched it all the way to the end, but it cut off right before it told us how to make a Krabby Patty! What's the use of a Krusty Krab training video, that doesn't even tell you how to make a silly willy little krabby patty?

hasfarr

your mom

905 posts
$45 doubloons
Because when they showed it to us, they couldn't reveal what the formula was. Although I'm sure SpongeBob knows...

SimbaObsesser

221 posts
$7 doubloons
I love how the beginning of the episode starts off with a rhythmic beat after each slide is shown of the Krusty Krab. Whenever this episode starts, I always do the same beat along with the TV. :coolio:

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

14,835 posts
$451 doubloons
I still stand by my claim that there was an alternate airing of the episode, where they said the formula ludicrously fast and it ended with SpongeBob going O_o.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

5,872 posts

$439 doubloons
I actually made that beat into a ringtone... that's a coincidence because I only just found it an hour or so ago.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff member

10,954 posts

$1,960 doubloons
really awesome episode
P . O . O . P . lol
For some reason people (who aren't particularly huge fans) always think this is the first episode haha... I guess I sort of see why... but it wouldn't do much good for characterization as a pilot haha
Squidward's role in this episode is hillarious... especially when Patrick is ordering his food... or I guess.. not ordering

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,243 posts

$3,899 doubloons
Definitely one of the best episodes of the series. Simple. Not a lot of animation. Hilarious.

Favorite part is Squidward banging his head on the cash register.

Cha♥

Banished

6,646 posts
$3,667 doubloons
This episode is one of my favorite episodes and might be in my top 5 favorites. I just love the humor. When I was little I always would be disappointed when this episode was almost over.

Powerstars

178 posts
$10 doubloons
Oh yes I remember this episode! Good thing I own the 3rd season on DVD so I can watch it any time. So many great moments. "Can I make a Krabby Patty now?" "Squidward, your ceiling is talking to me!" "Mr. Krabs, can I have a raise?" "No!" And my personal favorite! "Preparing the Krabby Patty! Da. D-d-d-d-d-d-du-da. Duh-da-da-da-da-da-da. Sch. Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-daaaaaaaa!"

Premise: 9/10
Execution: 9.75/10 (Too short)

Dazed

90 posts
$3 doubloons
This is my favorite episode, hands down. So many memorable moments.
Spongebob washing his hands til they disintegrate.
"Now THAT'S thorough!"

Eugene Krabs

40 posts
$1 doubloons
This episode is a classic. There isn't a single scene in this episode that isn't funny or entertaining. No matter how many times I see it, I never get sick of this episode.