50a. Wet Painters

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

Can you hurry up, I'm running out of time cards?

We're not cavemen, we have technology...

:D

Entertaining and creative episode. Definitely one of those creative Spongebob episodes that would definitely be hard to have again due to how long the show has been running, and the ideas are getting smaller in amount. The whole idea of paint that can be taken off by saliva, and then having it backfire in Mr. Krabs' face, made this episode really entertaining and fun to watch.

9.5|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is overrated a lot. But, that doesn't mean it's not good! It has a great plot, and the technology part is SOOO FUNNY!! 9.7/10

hfjs

This was an amazing episode. Good but simple plot, with hilarious jokes and execution.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Pretty good episode. Funny jokes and character interactions, but not one I immediately remember.

AMAZING EPISODE!!! It's one of my all-time favorite SpongeBob episodes. It's even on my top 10. Eveything in this episode was very funny. I kinda hated that Mr. Krabs said the paint is permanent because he wanted to mess with SpongeBob and Patrick but he got what he deserved at the end. There were many good jokes in this episode. Patrick breaking the forth wall by showing "3 Hours Later" time card really cracked me up. Squidward's part in this episode also funny. Patrick saying "Wait, SpongeBob! We're not cavemen! We have technology!" and then he smashing the computer on the dollar was very funny. SpongeBob's reflection saying "You're on your own pal" was very funny. The ending was very funny. I definelty recommend this episode. It's a classic. 10/10 :wetpaint:

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode was amazing and decent. I liked how Patrick broke the fourth-wall by holding the time cards. Mr. Krabs was kind of jerk, but everything else was fine and good. One of my favorites. 10/10.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
I LOV THIS EPISODE!!!! It is really funny and the jokes are really good and hit at the right time. REMEMBER, THEY HAVE TECHNOLOGY!! (I don't know if I spelled that right)

More

VIP
Here we have one of the two episodes in my favorite pairing of all time. So many memorable quotes like "We have technology" and "We're all out of time cards" really helped all the jokes out, like the tarp and the doll-a-rama, as just some!

Mantis

killer queen best stand
This is an awesome episode, and this is a good Spongebob and Patrick episode.

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
That "one way ticket to pain" line at the beginning is so funny yet so overlooked. The rest of the episode is still just as funny, and the doll-oramma part was unexpected.

Back