4th season episodes news?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
WOW! I CNA'T BELIEVE YOU SAW MRS. PUFF YOU'RE FIRED! I THINK THAT'S REALLY COOL! Is it funny? Does Patrick appear in it? Did you see Krusty Towers too? If you did, does Pat appear in that one?

King Krabs

The King of the Castle and the Village
If you can, can you please get the episode on YouTube or Putfile, even if it's in german language. If you can, PLEASE!

SpongeChamp

Moby Dollar
Does Patrick appear in it? Did you see Krusty Towers too? If you did, does Pat appear in that one?

1. patrick appears only a moment, then he disappeared. spongebob is racing by an boat-car, hit patrick, and stole so his pants.
2. no, i didn't see krusty towers, too. :(

i can try, to record a scene from the episode.

King Krabs

Yeah, if you can get atleast a clip on YouTube. I'll be very happy.

King Krabs

SpongeChamp, can you put that on youtube? I do not feel like paying just to get a account.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Thanks, SpongeChamp. That was hilarious. :) It's for free; you don't have to pay anything. I'll try to upload it somewhere else anyway. :D

King Krabs

No, I meant I could only do one for limited, so I have to get the one that I have to stinkin' pay for.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
I don't really want to watch the German thing. I'd rather be suprised by the episode.

SpongeChamp

Moby Dollar
today came the episode "krusty towers" in germany.

description:

sponge and squid come to krusty krab (changed in krusty towers). mr. krabs say "we satisfy every wish, never mind it is stupid". that gets on squid's nerves, because patrick is stupidly for the wishes. then he gets an idea. he quits from job and comes into the krusty towers as guest. he drives mr.krabs mad with his wishes, that are more stupid than patrick's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back