49b. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve

SpongyDevotee

527 posts
$27 doubloons
This is my FAVORITE episode of the entire series! ^_^

I think that the episode is a VERY FUNNY episode and is just completely awesome and cute and ect throughout the whole episode.

I love: the beginning with SpongeBob playing with the rubber band/entertainment section, that whole "What did you say?" and "Oh but it is you that is messing with me" scene, the "It's a baby scallop! I'll take care of this!" scene, that whole feeding scene, the line "It's the best seat in the house" with Gary's drumroll, the "Look at the funny face!" scene (which by the way looks way better on a standard "box" TV than a flat sceen HD TV, because you can't see the side of SpongeBob's head), the "If I was a mom, this would be kinda shocking" scene, the whole montage which is really cute and just plain awesome and nice, the hilarious "math" equation, SpongeBob and Patrick's chat about parenting being fun, Patrick's huge breakfast, the MASSIVE amount of chores SpongeBob had to do to raise Junior, Patrick's coconut TV show, the succession of timecards such as "Tommorow For Sure" and "Uhhh...", SpongeBob arguing with Patrick, SpongeBob showing Patrick the INSANELY LARGE amount of diapers he had to change and where he had to put them and when he says "Hmmm!!!", Patrick seeming like he's going to be a better dad, the whole 6' o clock scene with that hilarious repetition, followed by the 12:00 Midnight time card, SpongeBob getting angry at Patrick and tapping his foot, the fact that Patrick forgot about giving SpongeBob a day off, the way SpongeBob mocks Patrick by saying "You can take the night off, pal", when we find out that Patrick's work is just him watching TV all day, Patrick's excuses for his "hard work", SpongeBob saying "Oh you poor poor thing", what was inside Patrick's briefcase, SpongeBob angrily dropping Patrick's "briefcase contents", Patrick's quote: "Oh so this is the thanks I get for working overtime", then SpongeBob yelling "OVERTIME!!!!" with his hilarious creepy looking face and teeth, then some more funny arguing, SpongeBob and Patrick trying to save Junior, then finding out that Junior can now fly, the pretty poignant ending, and that funny line at the end with SpongeBob being shocked considering Patrick did almost nothing to raise Junior and now he wants to raise another baby! That right there was me summing up why I love this episode.

It is really funny, and SpongeBob was pretty intelligent and likable in this episode, and I love the fact that he can successfully raise a child all by himself despite all he went through. And every since I saw this episode, I loved it, and I still do really love it.

TalkWirtyTome

24 posts
$4 doubloons
I'm watching this episode right now for the first time in years.
I forgot how great it was xD Thoroughly enjoying it.

"This is the thanks I get for working overtime?"

"OVERTIME?!"

This episode is probably the reason I started shipping as hard as I do...
One of my favourite episodes.

MasiHosseini

2,450 posts
$445 doubloons
Season: 3

Episode: Rock-A-Bye Bivalve

This episode was great. The plot was really creative and fun. There were many funny jokes. 9/10

iedasb

Crazy Artist

1,235 posts

$641 doubloons
Great episode, fun, really fun. I always laugh watching this episode.

The only problem about this episode it's because it started PatBob XD
Nothing against this couple today(I used to hate it, today I don't care anymore).

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it

1,433 posts
$60 doubloons
Very underrated. It's a different episode with jokes that work. This episode gets better when you're older and understand the concept of a mother and a father. Even if I'm still a teenager. 8.5/10

Pinhead Larry

The Fountain of Squidward

1,606 posts
$91 doubloons
An entertaining and very funny episode, despite all the unnecessary controversy.

9/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.

4,255 posts
$139 doubloons
Every place Squidward's School for Grown Ups was abysmal at was great here. One of my favorites (P.S. the controversy is hilariously stupid)

10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal

1,199 posts
$549 doubloons
Really, really BORING episode..The plot was weird and there were some funny quotes and moments but everything else was meh and boring...the ending was really bad, didn't quite enjoy that lack of dark humour and my favourite scene was when Patrick saw that coconut scene, his laugh was amazing, 5.5/10

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
This was a little dull on gags and in setting, but good on writing and story. It had been pretty boring, yet cute except all those diapers... 6/10

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,668 posts
$4,831 doubloons
Cute, charming, and fun yet very relatable. Similar to episodes like Jellyfish Jam, My Pretty Seahorse and Can You Spare a Dime?. I love it a lot.

jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

1,311 posts
$594 doubloons
Cute episode. I don't think it's fantastic, but it's very heartwarming, and the jokes here excel quite a lot.

Ranking so far:
1. Snowball Effect (A+)
2. Can You Spare A Dime? (A+)
3. Idiot Box (A+)
4. Just One Bite (A)
5. No Weenies Allowed (A)
6. Nasty Patty (A)
7. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV (A)
8. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve (B)
9. The Bully (B)
10. Doing Time (B)
11. Squilliam Returns (B)