handsome_squidward_and_squillium_by_meowmecomics-d4xsay7.jpg

It's obvious this should've happened.

Ahh, and you thought my gay squid love was over. <3
time to go erase my mind again

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Squilliam Returns

This episode was very good. I liked the plot and the return of Squilliam. The near ending kinda bothered me with Spongebob, but it was at least funny. There were some funny jokes. 8.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I liked it. I liked the gags where Squid thought Squilliam was hot, and the sma violin gag was really funny. Other than that this episode doesn't really stand out in my mind in terms of season 3. Not the most forgettable but I feel like needed more. 8/10

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Awesome.

It used to be the favorite episode of one of my friends in school, and she always repeated SpongeBob's phrases when Squilliam asked his name...
So fun!!!

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A fittingly fabulous return for Squilliam. The ending was pretty forced though.

8.5/10

mattman97

Baby Clam
Fantastic jokes, Fantastic plot, Fantastic episode. I just wonder if theres such a real thing as the worlds smallest violin. 10/10 :)

EmojiYes

Imitation Krab
Isn't Invader Zim in this episode? I also heard that the title is clickbait and that there is no Squilliam in this episode! This is why I hate pre-movie SpongeBob because the titles lie! Post movie is better because it isn't confusing, like Shuffleboarding, that episode isn't clickbait!

Well actually, here's what happened, you see Nickelodeon deletes scenes for no reason like Procrastination and I'm With Stupid, so they deleted a scene from this episode where Invader Zim flies in from his ship, and says hi to Squidward

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
This episode was kind of good. It had some hilarious jokes but I didn't like the very end. 7.5/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Awesome, The atmosphere is very good, The characters are great, and the jokes are great, Didn't care for the beginning much though.

9/10

Back