47b. Can You Spare A Dime?

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
Haven't seen this one in a while! It was a meh episode because its Mr. Krabs getting mad over nothing but that's just generally him! 6/10

hfjs

Even though this episode is overrated, it's still pretty good. There were some funny jokes, and good plot and crustaceous cheapskates and octopus hobos.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I liked the cleaning dress that spongebob weared

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Quite possibly my favorite Season 3 episode. The plot and the jokes are awesome, and I love that this episode switches the roles around: instead of SpongeBob annoying Squidward, Squidward annoys SpongeBob!

SpongeBob is hilarious in this one, especialy toward the end.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
BrickSponge2015 said:
This is in my top 15. This, "Krusty Love" and "Gary takes a bath" are just some of SpongeBob's temper tantrum episodes. 9/10.
I love SpongeBob's temper tantrums. It's always hilarious when he gets angry. :P

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
From other sites I think can you spare a dime is underatted becuase I've seen it on worst s1-3 episodes lists a lot
Personally I think it's 8.5/10 not perfect but really good

Just like It's partner (As Seen on TV), It's another overrated season 3 episode but It's still a great episode and I think It's better than It's partner. I don't think It's perfect because I really hated Mr. Krabs in this episode because he thinks Squidward stole his first dime and at the end of this episode he still thinks Squidward stole his dime and he later thinks placed the dime in his pocket. Also some parts were boring in my opinion. I laughed at some parts in this episode like Squidward saying nobody wanted his paintings and then he saying he ate his paintings, "So much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting, and they had to hire a new one." time card, the puppet show scene and the ending. 8.5/10

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
Just like It's partner (As Seen on TV), It's another overrated season 3 episode but It's still a great episode and I think It's better than It's partner. I don't think It's perfect because I really hated Mr. Krabs in this episode because he thinks Squidward stole his first dime and at the end of this episode he still thinks Squidward stole his dime and he later thinks placed the dime in his pocket. Also some parts were boring in my opinion. I laughed at some parts in this episode like Squidward saying nobody wanted his paintings and then he saying he ate his paintings, "So much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting, and they had to hire a new one." time card, the puppet show scene and the ending. 8.5/10
Indeed so. Most indeededly.
nod.gif

My rating for CYSAD used to be 5.7, but now it's 7.8/10. I may have been a little too harsh on it the first time, and it did have some very funny moments! ^_^

7.8/10 (good)

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I thought it was a good episode. The plot was interesting, SpongeBob helped Squidward, but he got tired after all those work and then started to scream at him and became angry. The ending was also fine.

My rating for this episode: 10/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Can You Spare A Dime?

This episode was terrific. I liked the plot. Mr.Krabs and Squidward were kinda annoying, but that didn't destroy the episode for me. There were many funny jokes. 9/10

Back