47b. Can You Spare A Dime?

SquiddlyPie

random gal
One of my favourite episodes as well!! I like the plot, there are some funny moments and quotes (for example : 3 is an odd number, the whole ending, the running gag with SpongeBob going up-stairs and down-stairs and then falling, just so Squidward can have a glass of water and a blanket..) . 10/10 and I do consider that one better than ''Chocolate with Nuts'' !

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
I think this is one of the funniest episodes if not the funniest. This is also one of my favorite episodes. This episode is amazing. 10/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
I found this good, although only by a bit because of almost everyone being so unlikable at the beginning, but luckily a few memorable moments saves this episode,

7/10

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
For years I've been trying to figure out what would be my favorite SpongeBob episode of all time...

...this is the the one for sure. Love the humor. Love how the characters act in this episode. Everything about it is fantastic. This is one of the episodes that makes Season 3 my favorite season of the series.

10/10.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
One of the biggest things I love about this episode is how it explores what is arguably the show's most interesting character relationship. It reverses SpongeBob's and Squidward's roles, having the latter annoy the former to the brink of insanity. It also gives us some insight into why Squidward continues to work at the Krusty Krab for next to nothing with someone he despises. Frankly, he doesn't have a choice. His lack of talent and work ethic makes finding a different job impossible. While Mr. Krabs doesn't care about what he does at the register as long as there's money in it, any other employer would have him fired on the first day, hence the living-in-a-box and eating-his-own-paintings situation Squidward finds himself in.

Though this episode had a lot of philosophy to it, that didn't stop the jokes from coming at a rapid-fire pace. SpongeBob's "football playing king in space" comment and the above-quoted title card in particular come to mind here. Overall, this was a great episode that had everything that made Season 3 Season 3.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
This episode is absolutely brilliant. It is a plot I've seen on other shows, but it works so well with SpongeBob, that I never even expected to. It fits Squid's character to do this type of crap towards SpongeBob, and it fits SpongeBob to work himself into an oblivion, and even let Squidward live with him. It is constantly being absolutely hilarious and great in the process. Seeing SpongeBob rip Krabs is just as awesome as before, this is the type of thing I'd like to see in an episode like Krabby Land. Every bit of this episode is ether really funny, or great for the story, there is no low point within this episode. It gets better every time I watch it, and that is pure SpongeBob magic.

I thought that this episode was LEGENDARY: 10/10

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This is one of my absolute favorite episodes of SpongeBob, right behind the Krusty Krab Training Video. This episode hits all of its marks, and it's unique in the plot structure and how the characters act. Squidward is a freeloader who mooches off SpongeBob, SpongeBob actually gets angry at both Squidward and Mr. Krabs for once! One of my favorite moments in SpongeBob is in this episode too (just look at my pfp). Every time I watch this episode it just seems to get better and better, since it has much more adult themes in it than other episodes. 10/10

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
By far the best role-reversal episode SpongeBob has ever done. Not a single moment of filler is present here, and the episode is hilarious from start to finish. Definitely in my Top 30.

10/10

This episode is great. The first half is very funny and gets the plot moving. The second half, while not quite as good, still makes me chuckle every now and then.

Ranking so far:
1. Snowball Effect (A+)
2. Can You Spare A Dime? (A+)
3. Idiot Box (A+)
4. Just One Bite (A)
5. Nasty Patty (A)
6. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV (A)
7. The Bully (B)
8. Doing Time (B)
9. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
10. One Krab's Trash (B)
11. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
12. Club SpongeBob (C)
13. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)
14. As Seen On TV (D)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
A very funny episode. All of the jokes are great, the plot moves at a steady pace, and of course it's hilarious to see Spongebob get mad at Squidward. I don't love this episode as much as other's though, because I don't find it to be too memorable, but it's still a really great episode.

Great episode (9/10)

1. Idiot Box (10)
2. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
3. Snowball Effect (9)
4. Can You Spare A Dime? (9)
5. Just One Bite (9)
6. As Seen On Tv (8)
7. One Krabs Trash (8)
8. Nasty Patty (8)
9. My Pretty Seahorse (7)
10. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV (7)
11. The Bully (7)