47a. As Seen On TV

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Really funny episode.. the commercial is hilarious to watch. Being mistaken for a cereal box is one of my favorite parts of this episode
The slowmo failure of him trying to be entertaining to the customers at the Krusty Krab is really funny too... "Noooo!!"

A classic episode. Between Spongebob's ego, to the "Striped Sweater" song, to Old Man Jenkins thinking Spongebob was the Bran Flakes cereal box. It is another really enjoyable season 3 episode. 10|10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is one of the best. The Striped Sweater song was a classic, too. 10/10

hfjs

This one's pretty underrated. It was actually hilarious and enjoyable.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
The commercial is hilarious and I love the striped sweater song. Other than that, it's a really lackluster episode for me.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I love this one, though I do think it's a little overrated. 7.9/10, I had to take away .6 points because of the overratedness.

This episode is okay but It's one of the most overrated SpongeBob episodes because most of people thinks It's one of the best SpongeBob episodes. Seriously? This episode feels like I'm watching a season 6 episode. Also I disagree with people who thinks It's underrated. How can you guys love this episode? SpongeBob's ego in this episode was very annoying and wasn't even funny. SpongeBob was a jerk to the the costumers in this episode. I think SpongeBob was at his one of the worst performances in this episode. This episode wasn't even funny and the idea of SpongeBob thinking he is a superstar is so lame and pointless. I would probably like this episode If SpongeBob would realize that he is not famous and he apologized to the costumers and Mr. Krabs at the end. It's not a bad episode because I did laugh at some parts in this episode like the commercial, SpongeBob's "Striped Sweater" song (I think these two make this episode overrated) and Old Man Jenkin's cameo but the rest of this episode was boring in my opinion. It's one of the weaker season 3 episodes in my opinion and It's probably on my bottom 15 pre-movie episodes. 6.5/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I agree with the people that say this episode is overrated. It did have some very funny moments like Old Man Jenkins cameo, but there were some jokes in this episode that aren't as funny as the other jokes in the episode and could've easily been removed from the episode. (e.g. The joke SpongeBob tells while juggling patties and SpongeBob's obliviousness.) Easily my least favorite pre-movie episode and it's not even a bad one. 7/10

Hans

Floating Shopping List
Not a bad episode, but its probably one of the weaker pre-movie episodes. The first half was good, but the second half (minus the Striped Sweater song) was a bit annoying.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: As Seen On TV

This episode was kinda good. The plot was decent. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

Back