• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

47a. As Seen On TV

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
This episode had some classic moments like the commercial and the stripped sweater. And Spongebob's obliviousness is really fun to watch. 8/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
It's pretty good with moments of brilliance like the commercial and the striped sweater song.

8/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
One of my favourite Season3 episodes,I was always a huge fan of this!!! This episode is brilliant, the song SB made is awesomeas well, there are also some quality and funny quotes...10/10

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
A classic episode, although it bothers me SpongeBob having such an ego thoughout the episode, whatever it works in this episode. but still a fun episode, I would recommend 8.5/10.

This episode was really funny. I didn't like this episode that much before but when I rewatched it I found myself laughing a lot. Overall a good episode. 8.5/10

I didn't like this episode very much. The first half was pretty good but I hate the second half. It is way too weak and Spongebob was super annoying. Probably my least favorite episode of season 3.

I'm sorry, but I don't like this episode. Sure, the striped sweater song was good, but SpongeBob's ego was really big (almost as big as Markiplier's) and it can get really obnoxious after a while. As for the commercial itself, it's pretty forgettable.

Ranking so far:
1. Snowball Effect (A+)
2. Idiot Box (A+)
3. Just One Bite (A)
4. Nasty Patty (A)
5. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV (A)
6. The Bully (B)
7. Doing Time (B)
8. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
9. One Krab's Trash (B)
10. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
11. Club SpongeBob (C)
12. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)
13. As Seen On TV (D)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
I really like this episode. There are a lot of funny moments, like the commercial, the striped sweater song, and the exchange between Spongebob and Krabs. I did like Spongebob's character for the most part, but it did get a little annoying, especially at the end. You could tell that they were trying to stretch out the episode with anything they could at that point. The good parts of the episode far outweigh the bad though, so it gets a pass.

Good episode (8/10)

1. Idiot Box (10)
2. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
3. Snowball Effect (9)
4. Just One Bite (9)
5. As Seen On Tv (8)
6. One Krabs Trash (8)
7. Nasty Patty (8)
8. My Pretty Seahorse (7)
9. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV (7)
10. The Bully (7)
11. Doing Time (7)