46b. One Krabs Trash

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I love this episode, a ton of jokes are hilarious and the storyline is interesting and atmospheric.

10/10

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
This episode is severely underrated. This used to be my favorite episode years ago, and I still really like it to this day. The humor is really hilarious (Such as the floating shopping list, the things Mr. Krabs rememebers Spongebob saying, and Here Lies Squidward's Hopes and Dreams).

I also really liked the plot too, espicially the Graveyard stuff (I really liked the Here Lies Squidward's Hopes and Dreams grave and the "What a Baby" thing). The characters are also really good, on character, and don't do anything extremely terrible like in episodes such as One Coarse Meal and A Pal for Gary.

9.5/10. Maybe even 10/10.

Edit: Oh my god why did I give 9.5 an option? I guess it was because I just joined at that point and didn'r want to get people mad with a ten because the first posts were mixed to bad opinions. This is easily a 10/10.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
This easily gets a 10 in my book for the climax with Mr. Krabs fighting the ghosts, the rest was great as well.

10/10

While I like this episode, I feel like it's overrated. It was funny in some parts, and the plot is decent enough, but that ending is a slap in the face.

Ranking so far:
1. Snowball Effect (A+)
2. Idiot Box (A+)
3. Just One Bite (A)
4. Nasty Patty (A)
5. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV (A)
6. The Bully (B)
7. Doing Time (B)
8. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
9. One Krab's Trash (B)
10. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
11. Club SpongeBob (C)
12. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
Another episode with a really good story. There's some nice jokes in this one, and the climax is pretty cool too. I also really like the atmosphere in the graveyard scene, the visuals and music really exemplify the location. It's not an amazing episode because I don't find it to be too memorable, but it's still really strong. I only thing I didn't like about this episode was the ending, which felt kinda rushed if you ask me.

Good episode (8/10)

1. Idiot Box (10)
2. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
3. Snowball Effect (9)
4. Just One Bite (9)
5. One Krabs Trash (8)
6. Nasty Patty (8)
7. My Pretty Seahorse (7)
8. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV (7)
9. The Bully (7)
10. Doing Time (7)
11. Spongeguard on Duty (6)
12. Club Spongebob (6)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
A very overrated episode of season 3 just like its sister...! I like this one but plot stands out dumb. I like Mr. Krabs and the licking doorknobs joke made me laugh. I also laughed at Smitty Werbenmanjensen's name.

Rating: Good Episode

Rankings:
Idiot Box (Perfect)
The Algaes Always Greener (Amazing!)
Just One Bite (Amazing!)
My Pretty Seahorse (Delightful)
Doing Time (Great)
Snowball Effect (Great)
One Krabs Trash (Good)
SpongeGuard on Duty (Okay)
Club SpongeBob (Meh)
MMABBIV (Meh)
Nasty Patty (Bad)
The Bully (Bad)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Next up, we've got "One Krabs Trash", which is a great example of Mr. Krabs at his cheapest. He's really lucky that the people in Bikini Bottom aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, because in real life there's no way he'd be able to get away with these quick bucks. But it's fun to see him be a scammer anyway. I like that in order to have the yard sale, Mr. Krabs literally took other people's garbage lmao, that was really funny.

Now, the purchase SpongeBob makes, that soda drinking hat, man do they make those in real life? Because I'd totally buy one haha (well, I would if hats fit over my hair...which they very much do not). Okay I just looked it up and they do make these hats! Too bad that wouldn't work with my head lol. Also I don't really drink soda so that would kinda be a waste of money...oh well. I'm sure I'll buy some other exquisitely stupid item in the future.

Anyway, I love how excited SpongeBob is over his little hat, he's so adorable with it! And later in the episode when he's playing with it by blowing bubbles...I thought I was gonna explode over the cuteness. Of course, by then, Mr. Krabs has realized the true worth of the hat. I love the visual gag during that part of Mr. Krabs drool being enough for a guy to row a boat in it just to give Mr. Krabs a higher bid lmao. And SpongeBob is such a king in this episode, taking that girl comment in stride. Yes SpongeBob, you are a pretty girl. And f that mailman for being judgemental, sometimes people need to tell each other they are beautiful! (I'm mostly joking, I'm not about to get mad at a cartoon gag let's be serious).

Mr. Krabs' next ploy to get the hat back is funny and enjoyable, I like how SpongeBob ends up scared of the "floating shopping list" lmao, that's perfectly in character for this scaredy pants. Mr. Krabs plays a convincing enough ghost, but the real moral of this story is that SpongeBob needs better home security lmao. I want to know who came up with the name Smitty Werbenjägermanjensen, like that's so...random yet oddly specific. And I love that SpongeBob managed to find such a grave in about five seconds.

From here, the episode really picks up. Squidward's cameo in this episode is a true highlight and is absolutely hilarious. It's also relatable. I truly feel you Squidward, I really do. I like that the tombstone has boards painted on it because of the absurdly long name. I love how chill the skeleton is, you know, other than when he gets all his friends to attack Mr. Krabs. Which also, that was a very entertaining fight scene. And I'm a DragonBall fan, I know fight scenes. See, I knew I'd be able to get that in one of my reviews!

This episode ends with some great universal justice with the hat turning out to be quite worthless, and SpongeBob finding a new hat that's worth a lot. We already know the little sponge won't give the hat away for money though, so those businesspeople will definitely leave empty handed. As it should be. I also love that Squidward gets a comeback by calling Mr. Krabs a baby, closing out the episode.

"One Krabs Trash" is a pretty fun episode. It's not exceptional though, and has a few slow moments. Nothing major though. But it's slow enough and not quite funny enough to be bumped down to my "Great" tier. I've also noticed that this episode is rather forgotten about, other than "he was number one!" and Smitty Werbenjägermanjensen, which I think is a shame. Like I said, it's a fun and enjoyable episode, and I think it should be talked about more.

Episode Tier: Great
Episode Score: 8.5/10

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Next up, we've got "One Krabs Trash", which is a great example of Mr. Krabs at his cheapest. He's really lucky that the people in Bikini Bottom aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, because in real life there's no way he'd be able to get away with these quick bucks. But it's fun to see him be a scammer anyway. I like that in order to have the yard sale, Mr. Krabs literally took other people's garbage lmao, that was really funny.

Now, the purchase SpongeBob makes, that soda drinking hat, man do they make those in real life? Because I'd totally buy one haha (well, I would if hats fit over my hair...which they very much do not). Okay I just looked it up and they do make these hats! Too bad that wouldn't work with my head lol. Also I don't really drink soda so that would kinda be a waste of money...oh well. I'm sure I'll buy some other exquisitely stupid item in the future.

Anyway, I love how excited SpongeBob is over his little hat, he's so adorable with it! And later in the episode when he's playing with it by blowing bubbles...I thought I was gonna explode over the cuteness. Of course, by then, Mr. Krabs has realized the true worth of the hat. I love the visual gag during that part of Mr. Krabs drool being enough for a guy to row a boat in it just to give Mr. Krabs a higher bid lmao. And SpongeBob is such a king in this episode, taking that girl comment in stride. Yes SpongeBob, you are a pretty girl. And f that mailman for being judgemental, sometimes people need to tell each other they are beautiful! (I'm mostly joking, I'm not about to get mad at a cartoon gag let's be serious).

Mr. Krabs' next ploy to get the hat back is funny and enjoyable, I like how SpongeBob ends up scared of the "floating shopping list" lmao, that's perfectly in character for this scaredy pants. Mr. Krabs plays a convincing enough ghost, but the real moral of this story is that SpongeBob needs better home security lmao. I want to know who came up with the name Smitty Werbenjägermanjensen, like that's so...random yet oddly specific. And I love that SpongeBob managed to find such a grave in about five seconds.

From here, the episode really picks up. Squidward's cameo in this episode is a true highlight and is absolutely hilarious. It's also relatable. I truly feel you Squidward, I really do. I like that the tombstone has boards painted on it because of the absurdly long name. I love how chill the skeleton is, you know, other than when he gets all his friends to attack Mr. Krabs. Which also, that was a very entertaining fight scene. And I'm a DragonBall fan, I know fight scenes. See, I knew I'd be able to get that in one of my reviews!

This episode ends with some great universal justice with the hat turning out to be quite worthless, and SpongeBob finding a new hat that's worth a lot. We already know the little sponge won't give the hat away for money though, so those businesspeople will definitely leave empty handed. As it should be. I also love that Squidward gets a comeback by calling Mr. Krabs a baby, closing out the episode.

"One Krabs Trash" is a pretty fun episode. It's not exceptional though, and has a few slow moments. Nothing major though. But it's slow enough and not quite funny enough to be bumped down to my "Great" tier. I've also noticed that this episode is rather forgotten about, other than "he was number one!" and Smitty Werbenjägermanjensen, which I think is a shame. Like I said, it's a fun and enjoyable episode, and I think it should be talked about more.

Episode Tier: Great
Episode Score: 8.5/10
i didnt wanna say this infront of ssj4gogita4, but that review makes you look like a critic

Back