45a. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

This is probably my favorite Mermaidman and Barnacleboy episode.. The scene with Patrick using Squidward as an action figure is hilarious. "..AND HERE COMES THE GIANT FIST!!"
The pickle part is so funny

and we can't forget about Wumbo.... wumbology..the study of wumbo

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Is this the one where they just fade out when Patrick's speaking and Squidward just goes...

"I wonder if a fall from this height would be enough to kill me"

:P

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
One of my favourite episodes from Season 3. :D It's weird, but also really funny at the same time, I loved the "Get SpongeBob" scene! :D

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
I didn't like this episode that much. One of my least favorites for MM/BB and Season 3. Funny parts are SpongeBob using the shrink ray, wumbo part, Patrick playing with Squidward, and Plankton's cameo at the end. 5/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I don't really enjoy this episode. It had some good things, though, like wumbology, and SpongeBob making Squidward have a million eyes. Otherwise, this episode is not that good. 4/10

hfjs

This is actually a pretty underrated episode. Wumbo is classic, and I don't see what's so bad about it.

This episode brings to you... THE SUGGESTIVE PICKLE

photo-4206.jpg

<3

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Ehh, there are a few funny bits, but I find it pretty bland overall. The ending is hilarious, though, one of the best endings of the show.

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
Oh god, i remember first watching this when I was like 5-6, and i kinda freaked out at the bit where everyone starts climbing up SB because i thought it was "too scary", and so i turned the TV off :P

Of course, I eventually saw the whole rest of the scene once i got a bit older...

XD

This episode is underrated. I actually liked this episode. To be honest, I don't think this episode is the worst Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode. Shuffleboarding is way worse than this episode. There were some parts that I didn't like too. I didn't like that SpongeBob kept shrinking everyone in Bikini Bottom. I hated that everyone tried to kill SpongeBob. The rest of this episode was great. There were some funny moments in this episode like the begining, SpongeBob wanting Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's autograph, SpongeBob shrinking everything in the kitchen, Patrick thinking Squidward is an action figure, "Wumbo" and Plankton's cameo at the end. I thought SpongeBob using Mermaid Man's belt to make Squidward big again was gross but funny. This episode has flaws but It's still a great Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode. 8/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Good episode, but pretty underrated. Wumbology was the best part, but I don't like the Bikini Bottomies tried to kill SpongeBob.
I don't know how Mermaidman's belt was lost and SpongeBob found it. Also, I don't know why Plankton was the only character not to be small. I wonder where was he. 8/10.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I've always loved this episode and watching it again, it's even funnier than I remember. The Wumbo part is classic and the effect of SpongeBob literally pushing himself into the wall at the beginning after Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy leave to find the Invisible Boat Mobile was pretty cool. Also, Squidward got some very funny, clever lines in. 8.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Mermaidman and Barnacleboy

This episode was pretty good. It kinda liked the plot. It had many jokes. 7.5/10

Back