44b. Idiot Box

Karen 5000

Is it Rainbow Crash or Rainbow Dash?
This was a big hit! I laughed so hard because Spongebob and Patrick pay so much money for a BIG TV and they throw the TV away just for the box. :p
And boxes boxing on the TV that is all about boxes and that was also really funny and was my favourite part. :rofl:
And Squidward imagines that the box is a race car and he thought he was really driving the box car but he went off to the dump. :lol:
10/10 I cannot stop laughing

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Idiot Box

This episode was amazing. The plot was really creative and funny. It had many jokes. 10/10

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
100000000000000/10
Another great Season 3 episode, with great jokes, and what many great SpongeBob episodes have: a simple plot, with great execution, pacing, and gags. All the sound effects Sponge & Pat were making, Squidward changing the channel, and Squidward driving the box at the end were the most hilarious parts.

Confession-
I never got the hype about SpongeBob saying "Imaginaaaaaaaation!".

Amazing comedy here. "Imagination....". That is in my top 5 for my favorite quotes in all of SpongeBob. Hilarious, clever, unique, and like most of pre-movie, timeless. 10/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
The imagination gag is one of my favorites, everything is is perfect and we know why.

10/10

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
My favorite Season 3 episode, the famous imagination gag was funny and the plot is well written.

10/10

This episode is really funny. I love the whole feel this episode is trying to give. Not to mention, it's teaching us a very important lesson.

Ranking so far:
1. Idiot Box (A+)
2. Just One Bite (A)
3. Nasty Patty (A)
4. The Bully (B)
5. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
6. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
7. Club SpongeBob (C)
8. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Another really great season 3 episode. It's plot, while simple, is fun to watch and of course there are many hilarious moments. 10/10

DCarlC

Baby Clam
After I heard someone else bring it up, it’s a bit difficult for me not to compare this episode and The Paper. They have the same basic premise, SpongeBob is having fun with something Squidward initially thinks is garbage. The brilliant execution of the idea (and the fact that many people haven’t seen The Paper) is what makes it stand out.

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
A really awesome episode. There's tons of memorable moments in here, and the story is really great. It's also one of the funniest episode in the entire show in my opinion. That TV gag is honestly one of my favorite moments in any show ever. The ending was also hilarious. I would really need to go out of my way to find something wrong with this episode. It's just so good.

Perfect episode (10/10)

1. Idiot Box (10)

2. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
3. Just One Bite (9)
4. Nasty Patty (8)
5. My Pretty Seahorse (7)
6. The Bully (7)
7. Spongeguard on Duty (6)
8. Club Spongebob (6)

Back