44a. Nasty Patty

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Classic season 3 episode... this is one of those episodes that probably would be made these days because the writers wouldn't want to put such criminal activity as hiding a body in an episode haha
The police officers are hilarious in this episode

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Yes, I've set this to record. Once I've refreshed my memory I'll make a new post/edit this one with a full review! Classic episode. I had it on VHS once I think.

This episode is a classic from start to finish. One of those outrageous episodes you will never see anything like on Spongebob ever again. One of my favorite episodes growing up, and still one of my favorites today. Although the "nasty patty", may have gotten the idea for the episode "To Love a Patty" (which I despise), the difference between this episode and "To Love a Patty", though, is that this episode is really funny and entertaining. "To Love a Patty" is just disgusting and creepy. So, with that, I will conclude saying, "FREE FOOD!".

10|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Classic. It has a mix of horror, comedy and Spongeyness. The jokes are so funny, I have to LOL everytime. The plot is very interesting: Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob think they killed the health inspector. 10/10

Dark humor at its finest! I always like how SpongeBob always has these twists to their episode, it was black comedy with lots of suspense. The dark deed that you've requested is done, sir. :sbx: 10/10

This episode is one of the darkest and the most disturbing SpongeBob episodes and I loved it. This episode kinda reminded me of Invader Zim because Invader Zim episodes are so dark. This episode has lots of funny moments in this episode. My favorite part in this episode:

Mr. Krabs: Ok, I confess! SpongeBob killed him!
SpongeBob: What? You can't pin this whole rap on me!
Mr. Krabs: He was insane! Out of control! He would've killed me too if you two hadn't come along.
SpongeBob: It was all Mr. Krabs' idea.
Mr. Krabs: Put him down now! He's a mad dog!
SpongeBob: He wears curlers to bed!
Mr. Krabs: Wait! It's not what you think!

The other parts made me laugh too. The running gag with the health inspector getting hit on the head really cracked me up. SpongeBob saying "What can I get for you...handsome?" to the health inspector was very funny. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs doing the can-can also made me laugh too. This episode is definetly one of the best season 3 episode and I recommend this episode to people who loves dark humor. 10/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
A great episode with a good horror. Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob thought they killed the Health Inspector. I've heard some people dislike it, but I don't know why. Probably due to being disturbing... Well, it was actually good. 9.75/10.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Great episode, LOL especially the part were Krabs and SB do the can-can, but am I the only one who realized that when SB is taking the body to the back of the Krusty Krab, the Krusty Krab's sign is on the other side of the KK and it lights up.....

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Nasty Patty

This episode was very good. I liked the dark humour, and the gross-out humour worked perfectly here. There were many jokes. 8.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Pretty underrated episode. I really like the dark and bizarre plot of this episode. And yeah, there's some gross out but it's not The Splinter gross out and it actually contributes to the plot. Yeah, the Splinter may have contributed the plot but that episode was terrible, and this episode is really good and funny. 8.5/10

Back