43b. The Bully

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: The Bully

This episode was good. It had many good jokes. 8/10

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
I love this episode. Such a great plot, hilarious jokes, and is very smart with how they handle a bully. It's my favorite episode.

Growlie

Best Boy
The Bikini Bottomites always ganging up on that poor old fish when SpongeBob's running away from Flats, is just mean and rotten. Probably the Only pre-movie joke I never found funny. Just because of, how innocent he looks.
Yeah, another episode I dislike besides Club SpongeBob and Band Geeks.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
The Bikini Bottomites always ganging up on that poor old fish when SpongeBob's running away from Flats, is just mean and rotten. Probably the Only pre-movie joke I never found funny. Just because of, how innocent he looks.
Yeah, another episode I dislike besides Club SpongeBob and Band Geeks.

Yeah, the joke may have been cruel, but was probably funny because blaming the other guy is funny.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Good and underrated Season 3 episode. There were lots of stuff I could crack up about, as well as an interesting plot. I sure did have a nice time watching this. 9/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
The plot was really funny and had some great moments, it also managed to pull off a bully plot without falling into the traps of those plots.

8.5/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Another classic episode. Flatts makes a great antagonist, Patrick's cameo is pretty funny, the ending with Mrs. Puff going to kick Spongebob's butt is a little cruel, but still funny, and it's pretty good.

9/10

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Very conflicted, on one hand they tell some pretty good gags with the bully concept, while on the other this story has ZERO sense to it. There's no explanation behind Flats wanting to beat up SpongeBob, he just does. I know bullies don't usually have good motivation, but this is just nothing.

I wouldn't be so bad on that, except for the fact that most of the gags revolve around him wanting to kick his butt, I can't get behind it because it makes no sense. Granted, some of the gags like the few with Patrick and the whole "act natural" thing can stand on their own, and I will admit that Flats is just a funny character in general.

"Wow, flowers for me? I'll I have to remember that when I am kicking your butt". That line is only funny to me, just because of the way he said it. Thomas F. Wilson should totally work for SB he's that good.

So yeah it evens out to Mediocre: 6.8/10

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Coffee_lover said:
attachicon.gif
5B4F4AFC-A985-4303-A2D5-DC73F8D9B0E7.jpeg
attachicon.gif
C31028B5-00A9-4698-B024-0D324C0EED8F.jpeg
Say it again
Woooow, it's ether they connect episodes or not, you can't break continuity in the sister episode (Your Shoe's Untied, with Just One Bite) and then tell me there's a story arc from two seasons ago. SpongeBob doesn't have canon unless it's one of the "Returns" episodes.

If that's really why Flats wants to kick his butt, then that would actually be really cool. It's definitely interesting how they used Flats in Sandy's Rocket and Texas, only for him to have a major role here.

Sadly no, obviously I don't buy it, under that logic Mrs. Puff and Patrick would want to also beat up SpongeBob considering they were captured too.

Solid joke though. :thumbsup:

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Mikurotoro92 said:
What I want to know is why SpongeBob said "YOU WHAT?!" to Mrs. Puff after she talked to Flatts

She said she used SpongeBob's name?

I don't get it...
Basically, usually when you report something bad to someone, sometimes they want to be anonymous, because otherwise the person would be mad at them and either hate them or hate them even more, which could end bad. For this reason, generally in this scenario, the teacher wouldn't say who reported bullying. The joke is that Mrs Puff did the exact opposite and specifically mentioned Spongebob, which would get Flatts even more mad at him.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Oh thanks @Wintermelon43 for pointing out another issue with this episode. Mrs. Puff's obliviousness, God it's so stupid. Though I hate it way worse in New Student Starfish.

Back