43a. Just One Bite

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

This is one of the great Squidward episodes, and has the infamous deleted scene with the "alarm system" which is just a bucket of gas on the door.

Squidward: (hands a customer his tray of food) Here you go, sir. A King Size Ultra Krabby Supreme with the works, double batter fried on a stick. (puts a stick into the food)
Customer: Thanks! (walks off)
Squidward: Barnacle head. (customer comes back)
Customer: Pardon me?
Squidward: (holds up a mayonnaise bottle) You forgot your mayonnaise. (sets it on the customer's tray)
Customer: Thanks. (walks off and sits at his table)
Squidward: Look at them eating that garbage. (customer bites into his food and squirts mayonnaise into his mouth) It's disgusting. They're sickening. I hate Krabby Patties.
SpongeBob: (laughing from the kitchen window) Good one, Squidward.
Squidward: Good what?
SpongeBob: Like you don't know. (hits Squidward on the back of the head) Saying, (imitates Squidward) "I hate Krabby Patties." (normal voice) That's hilarious! Everyone loves Krabby Patties.
Squidward: Yeah, well, not me.
SpongeBob: (silence) You're good at that. (jumps on top of the window) Hey everyone! Squid says he doesn't like Krabby Patties. Ha! (everyone laughs)
Squidward: Don't encourage them! They'll never leave!

And of course SpongeBob's expression, and Squidward's thighs after he's eaten all the patties haha

2.png
3.png
77.png

I do like this episode a lot. The banned scene probably would have freaked me out had I seen it when I was younger, so I don't really mind that it was taken out. I was pretty young when this episode came out so I don't remember that scene. Looking back, it is actually pretty funny. Thinking about how Mr. Krabs was so cheap that the only alarm system he has is a bucket of gas that if someone breaks in, they'll burn the whole place down. Anyhow, really funny episode. Especially Spongebob's face when he finds out Squidward loves Krabby Patties.

10|10 Overall

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Awesome episode with the (in)famous deleted scene. Rather disturbing considering how close it aired to 9/11. I heard YTV still airs the uncensored episode, deleted scene and all.

But all that aside, Squid's grumpy face and SB's "you like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward" face are both hilarious, and have turned into internet memes :p

10/10

Hilarious and awesome

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is one of my favorites. It had a great plot, and Squidward was HILARIOUS. 10/10

http://youtu.be/Zu_50_K5JkI

Had to show that xD

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
This was a great episode and actually had no squid abuse which is great! "No worse it will go to your thighs!" "My thighs?" "Then you blow up" BOOM! It's awesome 9/10

hfjs

This was another one of the series best episodes. There was a great plot, with nonstop humor that even people who've never laughed get a kick out of it.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Haha, I actually only found out a few months ago that there was a deleted scene in this episode! It wasn't deleted where I live, so I always saw it growing up. It's a hilarious scene, too bad they cut it.

Anyway, I love this episode. Definitely one of my favorites.

Supmandude

Squog
Hilarious episode with or without the delete scene. Although, the deleted scene obviously makes it better because, it's hysterical! :rofl: I really wish Nick would put the deleted scene on DVD eventually. I bought the First 100 Episodes box set and it's awesome but, I just wish it had that scene on there so bad. Maybe eventually Nick will release it uncut but, they never have with some of the censored Ren and Stimpy or Rocco's Modern Life episodes so I doubt it. :( I'm such a dork that I'd be willing to re-buy the First 100 Episodes DVD if they reissued it with the scene. :p There was a reissue of Season 3 recently, right? Was that just the box or the disks too? The scene's still cut in any case I suppose, right? =/

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
This episode is a good episode, but kindof overrated. It has great parts such as the ending, but not as good as The Bully.

7/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Random Guy: Are you sure you like this episode?
Me: DOES THIS LOOK UNSURE TO YOU? (I show him my hideous big fat lip)
10/10

It's just another perfect season 3 episode and It's definetly one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes. Squidward was very funny in this episode. Many parts in this episode made me laugh. Not to mention the deleted scene. The deleted scene of this episode was very funny. Squidward's "I have no soul!" line , the close-up of Squidward's face when Squid said "Does this look unsure to you?" and SpongeBob's smiley face after he realized that Squid loved Krabby Patty were so funny that these parts became very popular. I rate this episode 10/10.

HarryPotterLives said:
Haha, I actually only found out a few months ago that there was a deleted scene in this episode! It wasn't deleted where I live, so I always saw it growing up. It's a hilarious scene, too bad they cut it.

It's not deleted in Canada?!?!

Nikula_07-12_002-packed_bags.jpg

I'm moving to Canada guys.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode was one of the best episodes in the entire series. I've seen the deleted scene on YouTube, but have never seen on TV. Both Squidward and SpongeBob were the best characters. 10/10.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
HarryPotterLives said:

That's funny... I live very close to Canada- VERY CLOSE, it only takes 2 hours to drive from my house to the border- yet it's still cut where I live =/

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I love this episode. The face that SpongeBob made at the end was hilarious. And I liked how SpongeBob tried many different things just to get Squidward to eat Krabby Patty. :hehe:

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
This episode is a classic! It is funny and has a great plot. Squidward just doesn't want to admit he likes them because SpongeBob was right! ( I have done that so many times with my parents!)

Back