• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

42b. My Pretty Seahorse

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Pretty good episode. A lot of the gags like the coinslot, the onions, Patrick's cameos, are great, Mr. Krabs' story about the quarter is touching yet funny, and it's a great episode.

9.5/10

SpongeBronyPH

Balloon Traveler
Episode: My Pretty Seahorse (S3-E42-A)

I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!! It reminds me of My Little Pony, since I'm a brony. I even like the onion joke.

Final Score = 10/10

Unpopular Opinions Ep 4:

People might call this a underrated episode, but for me, it's underhated. Pretty much everything about this episode is generic, boring, pathetic, and all the jokes are lame. I did like some gags like the onions and very few expressions, but the rest didn't make me laugh, they're just lame or plain filler. Patrick is very unnecessary to appear in this episode because he has no point to be here. He is meant to be a running gag, but like I said, the jokes in the episode are lame. Also, the first act went on too long, every character now feels bland, The climax was too heartwarming and the montage made me feel very bored, pretty much the two things that this episode is recycling F.U.N's plot. All I have to say is that this episode fails to be funny and focuses on becoming like F.U.N and continuosly be dull.

Nadir: Patrick

2/10

Another episode I'm not too fond of. Yikes, we're having a lot of those in Season 3. It's not that bad; it has decent humor, but, like with Club SpongeBob, this episode bores me. Plus Mr. Krabs is kind of annoying here.

Ranking so far:
1. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
2. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
3. Club SpongeBob (C)
4. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)

I sure hope Just One Bite can bring these ratings up...

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
Good episode. It is a little bit generic and predictable but the plot is good and there's some funny jokes. Patrick is also really great in the few scenes he's in.

Good episode (7/10)

1. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
2. My Pretty Seahorse (7)
3. Spongegaurd on Duty (6)
4. Club Spongebob (6)