41b. SpongeGuard On Duty

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

I like the plot of this episode. The beach episodes always seem to been really good. I like when SpongeBob is imagining what it would be like to be a lifeguard and it shows the SpongeBob costume guy haha
"BUTT CRAMP!!"

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
For beach episode standards, this was a weaker episode. I usually enjoyed those episodes, but this one got too dragged after Larry left and SpongeBob is in charge. The first half has some humor like the tans of SpongeBob and Patrick, "That thing has children in it" (referring to Patrick's big belly), SpongeBob imagining himself as a lifeguard, and a couple more. After that, there were a few funny moments such as Patrick going to the water (he thought the signs were ice cream), SpongeBob swallowing the whole water (including Patrick), and the ending. Score will be C-/D+.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is just OK in my opinion. The plot was great, but it didn't turn out too well. There was not many jokes, either. 6/10

hfjs

Decent, but still hilarious and memorable. I really liked the humor, like "I'M COOL!". Something else I like is this plot. I have no idea why, but I just really like it. But not enough to pass 80's in my favorites.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
fsaenz0125 said:
For beach episode standards, this was a weaker episode. I usually enjoyed those episodes, but this one got too dragged after Larry left and SpongeBob is in charge. The first half has some humor like the tans of SpongeBob and Patrick, "That thing has children in it" (referring to Patrick's big belly), SpongeBob imagining himself as a lifeguard, and a couple more. After that, there were a few funny moments such as Patrick going to the water (he thought the signs were ice cream), SpongeBob swallowing the whole water (including Patrick), and the ending. Score will be C-/D+.
Kind of just what I'm thinking.

MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Underrated episode. I actually love this episode but in my opinion, It's not one of the best episodes of this season. This episode was funny and very enjoyable but this episode kinda went downhill after SpongeBob became in charge of people's lives. In my opinion SpongeBob wasn't good in this episode but Patrick was very funny in this episode. Larry was okay in this episode. Some parts made me laugh like "I'm Cool" part, Nat seeing Patrick's expanded belly and then saying "Dude, put that thing away. There are, like, children here.", the part with the flying ice cream truck, two kids playing with a ball inside of a whale's mouth, Patrick going to the water because he thought the sign says "Ice cream" and the ending. I rate this episode 9/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: SpongeGuard On Duty

This episode was kinda good. It had funny jokes and it was funny when Spongebob was lifeguard. 7.5/10

Leedles

Leedle
Good, but Patrick was kinda a jerk in the end where he tried to dunk SB's head underwater (wut?) and he destroyed the boat. 7.5/10

Back