41a. The Algae's Always Greener

MadFred

ooooooofy day
This. This episode is the episode that started the golden era of SB history- Season 3.

It might be my favorite season starting episode! Too bad it's paired with Spongeguard on Duty (which is also a great episode, but it's a bit week to be a season 3 episode).

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I love this one, it has this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8

And this is one of Aaron Springer's best episodes.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
SOILED IT, SOILED IT, SOILED IT, SOILED IT................

Just one of my many favorite scenes from this episode. 10/10 easily. It's a great, refreshing take on the switch lives with another character plot.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: The Algea's Always Greener

This episode was very good. I liked Plankton's idea. It had funny some moments. 8.5/10

Ryanruff13

Floating Shopping List
I'd actually consider this one of my favorite episodes, along with Band Geeks. Admittedly, getting overexposed to the quotes in this episode for a while does reduce the rewatchability value, but that aside this episode is a classic with a great concept, entertaining plot, and memorable quotes. 9/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
That scene, that one scene where Plankton takes a soda sip and pauses the process of him changing personlaties, is one of my favorite scenes. 8.5/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
This is a great episode. It has many jokes here and I think they used the concept of the switched-up-personalities to a good potential.

9.5/10

Z-Dogg64

Floating Shopping List
Might be the most quotable SB episode ever(yes even more than Chocolate With Nuts) due to the large amount of memorable quotes. Aboslutely hilarious episode, and up there with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and Walking Small as one of the funniest episodes.

SpongeBob: He's your arch competitor, Krabs. His goal in life is to steal a Krabby Patty and ruin our resturant!

Plankton: That's terrible!

One of the best moments in the show right there.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Not my favorite season 3 episode but it's an interesting plan with a lot of great moments, especially with SpongeBob, Plankton, and nude Mr. Krabs.

9/10

Back