40b. Squid on Strike

In the "SpongeBob" episode, "Squid on Strike", SpongeBob and Squidward goes on strike for better benefits, treatment, and more respect. Remember that episode?

hasfarr

your mom
Of course. The episode was pretty darn funny, especially with the picket signs.

"Not a picket fence, you ding-dong, picket sign!"

"How about this?" *insert image of a picket sign of a man picking his nose here*

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I love this episode. Best part is when Spongebob tells Mr. Krabs they're going on strike, then cut to:

"You didn't tell me we would get fired!"

300px-PDVD_964.jpg

Poor guy.

thedirtybubble

Floating Shopping List
Loved this episode! Had a lot of funny moments!

:squidx: (on megaphone) Attention citizens of Bikini Bottom! You have been cheated and lied to.

Old woman: I knew it! (slaps her husband)

Cha

I love SBM
A hilarous episode where SpongeBob and Squid go on strike, how could you not love the idea? :patx: SpongeBob tries to be a striker, but he's just to darn nice. I really like this episode 7.8/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
VERY humorous. Also, underrated. I like the fact that Squidward acted like he's done this a million times. 9/10

hfjs

This episode was hilarious. I liked the plot, and there many very funny jokes.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode is so underrated. It's hilarious, and I love how SpongeBob is just too innocent to be an effective striker. How did Squidward get so good at striking anyway? Hm...

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I don't know why, but this, "Just One Bite", and "Squid's Day Off" all feel very alike in many ways.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
This episode is great! I always laugh when it shows SpongeBob's big hat! (I think it's this episode with the big hat) FUNNY!

What a great idea for an episode! Nothing like seeing employees standing up for themselves. SpongeBob, however, was a terrible striker, according to Squidward. Mr. Krabs should thank him lots. :P It had a good twist at the end, with SpongeBob really feeling inspired by Squidward's strikes, ends up going FURTHER than Squidward.

9/10

Back