40b. Squid on Strike

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Not exactly anyone's favorite or really an episode that's memorable or great, but it's enough for it to be very enjoyable.

And also, I've noticed that episodes that feature a lot of Bikini Bottomites aren't very memorable. 8.5/10

Mr. Harrison

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Bl4zeTMG said:
Not exactly anyone's favorite or really an episode that's memorable or great, but it's enough for it to be very enjoyable.

And also, I've noticed that episodes that feature a lot of Bikini Bottomites aren't very memorable. 8.5/10
It's one of my favourites and I think it's memorable and great. o_o

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Squid On Strike

This episode was very good. The plot was really nice. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
One of my favorite episodes. The humor and plot were fantastic. A great parody on striking. 10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I LOVE this episode, the ending is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny .... I couldn't stop laughing at Mr.Krabs being broken in pieces.... The whole episode was soooo funny...The plot was so unique and FUNNY...I think this is the funniest episode in the series....I give it a 10/10 , this episode also proves that SpongeBob is EASILY influenced by other people, same as me unfortunately...

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
This is one of Squidward's best appearances, I really enjoyed this episode, I thought Squidward was a great leader to SpongeBob, I liked how SpongeBob kept messing up and everyone just tramped Squid. A great and memorable episode

10/10

A very interesting plot with funny writing and brought us many moments like: “Krusty Krab is unfair, Mr. Krabs is in there, standing at the concession plotting his oppression!” and "Eh, Squidward. Eh, Squidward. Eh, Squidward." Hilarious! Had me dying! Yet a little too slow and predictable at times. 8.5/10

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Not exactly anyone's favorite
*coughcoughIt'smysecondfavoritecoughcough*

This episode is underrated. VERY VERY underrated. This is a gem. Everything is funny, all the jokes hit the spot, and it's just unappreciated. Yes, SpongeBob wouldn't normally destroy the Krusty Krab, but in this case it's fine because SpingeBob thought it would (and did) get his job back, and he misunderstood Squidward. Classic episode 10/10
Not good at all. Not only rather unfunny, but annoying. It was also anti-worker which was just wrong.

2/10

If only I could dislike a post....

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
My favorite episode of all time, if not a very very close second. The gags are all absolutely hilarious, even upon rewatch, and I just love watching SpongeBob misunderstanding the purpose of a strike. It definitely works with his character, the naive work-loving SpongeBob being encouraged to go on strike only in hopes of getting his job back, while Squidward is in it for the purpose of getting fair working conditions for a change. Every character just feels perfect in this episode, and the story manages to fit with them quite well. I honestly love the "eternity" ending. If there's one extremely minor gripe I have with this episode, it's that it's as memorable as, say "Krusty Krab Training Video" or "Band Geeks," but ultimately that can be a good thing, as the gags will always have the same impact when the episode is being rewatched. It especially helps with how funny the gags all are. "Squid on Strike" is a very easy 10/10 in my book, and an episode I consider severely underrated.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
It's an amazing episode with really good jokes, a really good plot, and a flawless ending.

9.5/10

AND I'M DONE WITH SEASON 2 FINALLY!

Back