39b. The Fry Cook Games

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

Mr. Krabs: Win this one for the Krusty Krab.
SpongeBob: For the Krusty Krab! (SpongeBob flips over the poles and the deep fry and splats down on the circle drawn in the ground. The crowd gasps. SpongeBob forms a number one sign and the crowd cheers.)
Plankton: Win this one because I told you too.
Patrick: Because you told me too! (Patrick flips over the poles but lands on the handle of the deep fryer, flinging it at the crowd and turning them into fish sticks. A vendor walks up and turns on a heat lamp.)
Vendor: Fish sticks! Get your fish sticks here!

hfjs

This was a pretty funny episode. I liked the plot and the jokes. Too bad the Fry Cook Games in the title didn't start until 7 minutes in ^_^

This episode was a very interesting way to have Krabs and Plankton battle. The only problem is (didn't mention this on my Top 102), is how they had to rush the end because it took such a long time to get to the actual games.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
I always laugh when I see this episode! Great episode and really funny! I like the part when Patrick is like, "MY NAME IS NOT RICKKKKKK!"

Katniss

totally coral
This episode had some good jokes, but have to agree that it took too long for the fry cook games to actually start. Making it a longer episode would've probably left more room for the activities to play out. I like that idea, Award :)

I'd give this episode an 8.5/10.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Fun, enjoyable, and MY NAME'S NOT RICK. I really like the ending too. 9/10

iedasb

Crazy Artist
10/10 Great episode, the jokes never get old!

But... After all... Who won the fry cook games, Krusty Krab or Chum Bucket? oO

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: The Fry Cook Games

This episode was great. The plot was really nice. There were many funny jokes. 9/10

Back