38a. Sailor Mouth

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
An episode that always stood out to me. It's really funny and it's fun to see Spongebob and Patrick's arguing. 9.5/10

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
This is my favorite episode of season 2!
I love everything in this episode, but the last minutes were the greatest!
10/10

SpongeEdd

Imitation Krab
Next to Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy V, this is my favorite SpongeBob episode, and DEFINITELY, in my opinion at least, the most funny, ESPECIALLY if you're old enough to know what words their saying!

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Sailor Mouth

This episode was very good. The plot was original. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

FictionMagician

Imitation Krab
I really like 'Sailor Mouth', though it's never been one of my absolute favorite episodes. I guess part of the reason is that the whole plot of innocent characters learning about bad words is something I feel I've seen before in other shows, though to it's credit SB is one of the few (if not the only) cartoons that had the guts to go through with something like that. The whole sequence with Spongebob and Patrick playing 'Eels and Escalators' is funny at first, but goes on a little too long. The other thing is that the entire episode is based around one punchline - Spongebob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs etc. all saying curse words with the dolphin noise censor. That being said, it IS a good punchline. There's also some underlying humor here that you might miss the first time or not understand as a kid (like me), but catch on to it later. For instance, are they really saying bad words, or are the noises themselves considered offensive to sea creatures, given how dolphins are predators of fish? When Spongebob goes on a cursing tirade over the intercom, other customer's react in realistically humorous ways. "I don't understand, that guy's talented, he doesn't have to work blue." one of them remarks. "Let's go somewhere more family oriented." another says. The episode is funny and memorable, with some smart humor, and the ending with Mr. Krabs' mother getting involved is classic.

8/10

BobCarotte

meep
One of my favourite episodes! 10/10

yum oggy said:
Very inappropriate language. (Even though they're censored.) Why would SpongeBob and Patrick say swears on TV?! (Even though they're censored.) (second time I said this.) Why the :dolphin noise: did the animators of this show make this episode? it's horrible!

I'll give it 0/10. I hate this episode so much.
It was a joke. Don't take it seriously.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I love this episode. It's a type of plot that you wouldn't think would work so well unless you see it. 10/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
This episode is so AWESOME!!! The constant "bad words" the characters use is so dirty, but it's super funny and makes me laugh hard every single time. My personal favorite episode of the show.

10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
It's actually overrated in my opinion but I do like it, but there's tons of other better s2 episodes in my opinion, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it or didn't laugh at it...Mama Krabs at the end with Old Man's horn was funny as well, 9/10 !!!

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
How did this episode even get aired? This has to be one of the ballsiest things Nick have done and on SpongeBob a fricking cartoon show? Besides from that this episode is great the ::dolphin noise:: sound is funny as well as other gags in this episode.

9.5/10

This episode had a great moral for the kiddos and not cheesy, but with a color-fluid and funny twist to it. Mr. Krabs acting like a real dad is something I like about this episode a lot, the ending taught Mr. Krabs a lesson too! 10/10

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
PhilipB said:
This was the Best *Dolphin Chirp* Episode of all of *Dolphin Chirp* Season 2!!! Aside from *Dolphin Chirp* Doodlebob that is!! (Laughes like Popeye & Mr. Krabs)

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
This episode is hilarious, and it gets funnier when you're older. The ending is great. Also a classic. The funniest part is when SB and Patrick are playing Eels and Escalators and SB says the bad word. 10/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
This is my favorite episode of the season and my 2nd favorite of the show, Everything about this episode is so funny, The plot is perfect, the characters are perfect, and it's a perfect episode.

10/10

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Episode: Sailor Mouth (S2-E38-A)

THIS EPISODE IS ::dolphin noise:: GOLDEN! I love the censored sounds (::dolphin noise::, ::seal barking noise:: and ::foghorn noise::) in this episode. So much profanity. I profane when I get angry. I laugh a lot here. I really wish I can read the uncensored version of Sailor Mouth transcript so I can reveal the profanity in this episode.

Final Score = 10/10

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
That One Collage Graduate said:
Now that I'm old enough to know which words Spongebob and Patrick are using, this episode has become on of my favorites. 9.5/10
What Words were they using?!?!?! I'm an Adult, and I Still do not know what the davy jones' locker they were saying!!!

Back