37b. I'm with Stupid

Katniss

totally coral
I feel like this episode could've been better if Patrick was a little less mean-spirited. Also, that twist ending just confused me. Why would Janet and Marty act like Patrick's parents if they weren't actually his parents?

President Squidward said:
What's with the internet's hate for this episode?
Patrick was annoying to the fullest degree in this episode. It made me want to snap his neck off.
I find it hard to enjoy an episode when I hate a character that much. Villians are made loveable in good shows/movies for a reason

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I think this is the most controversial episode ever.

As for what I think of it, I'm conflicted. It was funny and the ending was OK, but I hated Patrick here, and moreso his parents. 5 out of 10.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I think despite the episode being really funny, the cruelty covers it up. Similar problem with Pet Sitter Pat, it was hilarious, but SO cruel.

I'd give it a 2/10
Don't see how either are those episodes can be counted as cruel, unless if your a manbaby reviewer who takes cartoons way too seriously...

The jokes are good but god is Patrick a prick in this.
And speaking of man baby reviewers, people need to stop using these phrases. Also, Enter thinking he's cool by using a British swear word... :rofl:

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
A lot of people like to say this is another classic SpongeBob episode. I, on the other hand, think that this is the worst season 2 episode. A lot of people love this episode, but I don't. So, here's the thing that breaks the episode, after SpongeBob thinks Patrick has gone too far, SpongeBob admits that he's been faking being dumb, but Patrick and his "parents" still think that he is dumb. And then Patrick delivers this wonderful line, "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are." That line angers me. And let me talk about the ending. So, if you don't know for some reason, the twist is that those people are not his real parents. This gives off so many unfortunate implications that I will not touch on here. I really hate this episode, and only one pre-movie episode is worse. 2/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Like this episode.

Eh.

Season: 2

Episode: I'm With Stupid

This episode was between bad and decent for me. Patrick being a jerk (knowing it) lowered pretty much my score. My score isn't that low because Patrick acted jerkish kinda later on. Some of his mean spirited humour was funny, but most of them were mean spirited in a bad way. There were some funny jokes. 5.5/10

SizzleFizzle

Imitation Krab
Patrick is just mean, and makes me want to punch him. This is normal, right? Other than that, nothing WRONG with it.

SFR Score: 5/10 "I HAZ A BRAIN! But itz 0n vacation..."​

Bold and Brash

Imitation Krab
One of my favorite episodes, I think people need to accept that humor is not all sunshine and rainbows. It may be cruel but it's well executed and I love it 9.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Some people hate it but I don't. Patrick's a bit over-the-top but all of the jokes made me laugh and nothing is particularly frustrating. Unlike something like Pat No Pay the jokes have wit and I think it works even with flaws. 8/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I hate this episode...it irritates me since I was a kid..Patrick is such a JERK in this episode...SpongeBob tries to help him and he teases him...this episode is the reality actually...that's what happens in real life ...you do stuff for people and the ''thank'' you is teasing , swearing etc.. so bad...it once made me cry...can't see SpongeBob treated like that...I saw that I gave somehow a rating of 3.0/10 for this...For god's shake , I hate this...I give it 0.5/10 because I liked the ending with Squidward...that's the only funny and only good about this episode...do not want to watch it NEVER EVER AGAIN..

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Ugghhhh...this episode...So this is my least favourite pre-movie episode and the only pre-movie episode I hate, I dislike PPP and Krabby Land but I don't hate them. This episode on the other hand has so many problems, The main one being Patrick is a complete and utter jerk to SpongeBob. SpongeBob was trying to help Patrick impress his parents and succeed but what does Patjerk do to return the favour? He is just a complete and utter asshole to his best friend. Not to mention the stupid ending...UGGGHHHH I hate this episode and I hope I never see it again.

2.5/10

Back