37a. Procrastination

Wumbologist

Banished
I remembered the deleted scene in this episode...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WLYeoUgcg
If you can see, Sandy has a dumb face.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is OKAY in my opinion. It's not the greatest. I don't find the humor too funny. 5/10

I used to despise this one with all of my heart and soul because it bored me. :p Wowie. I still find it kind of boring, and the "action" didn't do much for me, either. It didn't reach the normal Season 2 quality, IMO. I guess it had some funny parts, though. Like SpongeBob adjusting his chair and "HUP-HOO!". I can totally connect to SpongeBob. I am like him with procrastination. :lol:

7/10 :)

Dr. Peter Lankton

Giant Clam
I love this episode and the trippy scene goes so well with this episode. Unlike the totally random one in Bumper To Bumper. Sure it wasn't humor-packed throughout but it's certainly entertaining to watch, imo. This is actually one of the only episodes I can relate with. Also...how do people find this episode creepy? You guys clearly haven't seen the Invader Zim episode Dark Harvest before. (Not that it really scared me and I'm a girl.) o.o

9.5/10

I really can't say I like this episode that much due to the fact there is almost 0 humor and it's weird done wrong imo.

hfjs

This was a great episode. I've always liked it. The plot was kinda lacking, but there was awesome execution. The jokes were hilarious.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I don't even really know why, but for some reason I just hate this. I just hate it for no reason, I don't know why. As hard as I try to like it, I can't.

EDIT: Wait, I watched the Deleted Scene and that just made this the funniest one ever.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I've always liked this episode, mainly because I really can relate to it. Everything SpongeBob does to avoid writing his essay are things I have done, but less extreme of course. :P

Fondue Pot

Delicious
10/10. A great classic."WHY DID YOU SET ME ON FIRE, SPONGEBOB, WHY!!!" I also recall seeing the deleted scene on Nickelodeon US once.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
This episode is funny, but not my favorite. It has funny jokes and everyone can relate to not getting work done and not wanting to admit you don't want to do a project. It is really funny and enjoyable

Katniss

totally coral
This episode is hilarious and I always keep it in mind when I'm procrastinating on an assignment, especially the part when SpongeBob puts all that work into his essay only to write the word "The" :P

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Pretty solid episode with a moral. A way to describe this episode is good filler. I also see this episode as what may have inspired SiC.

Back