36b. Krusty Love

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

SpongeBob: WAIT! Don’t tell me. You want me to run down to the store and buy Mrs Puff something she doesn’t need! Then you want me to run back here so you can say, “Arrgh, SpongeBob! You’re spending all me money!” And then I’ll say, “But Mr Krabs, I’m only doing what you said!” And then you’ll say, “We’re not talking about this..." (Makes the square) ..."Or this"... (Makes the triangle.) ..."we’re talking about this!" (Makes a dotted line all over the screen.)

:D

A great episode; I rather enjoyed Mr. Krabs' rude attitude (heh, it rhymes). The way he didn't realize his money burnin' until he recived the gift to give to Puffy-Poo was fantabulous. It was kind of annoying, but it was cute. Kruff! <3

8/10 :D

hfjs

A pretty good episode. I liked the plot, and the jokes were really funny.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Sometimes I wonder if SpongeBob's swear-filled rant was just a way of filling up time in the episode.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
PhilipB said:
Sometimes I wonder if SpongeBob's swear-filled rant was just a way of filling up time in the episode.
I don't know, but I love that part. :p

This episode is great. I love every scene of it, and I also love SpongeBob getting angry. 8/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I really like this one. It's funny and adorable, and is responsible for Kruff. <3 This is one of very few episodes that make me wish the show had more continuity so that Kruff could actually be canon.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Krusty Love

This episode was pretty good. The plot was nice. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Back