abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
definitely one of my favorites and a lot of people's favorite
really funny... Patrick and Squidward are great in this episode
the song is definitely the best part... such and epic ending to the episode

Piper

Moby Dollar
I respect your opinion but I HATED this episode... Just kidding! I loved it, good share of character appearances, fine script, and as always, solid voice acting.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I think I've said it before but I would love on the last episode if they just faded to the ending of this episode and have that as a sort of after-ending ending.

But of course Nick shows don't have endings.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
This is definitely one of the best episodes of the series. It's insane to think that they can't come up with greats like these now.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is awesome. It caused my name :coolio:

Anyways, this episode is WAYYYYYY overrated. But, there's a reason: IT'S SO AWESOME!!. The song is so awesome, I got it on my iPod. 10/10

Possibly more of a favorite than "Chocolate With Nuts", its rival. Sure it gets lots of credit for its [epic] song, but the whole episode was just plain hilariosu, with its band humor. And we got to see Squilliam, who was hilarious! His insults and the audience bringing IBUPROFEN. But no one can beat Sweet Victory! Who couldn't love the very end where Squidward jumps into the air and then it just pauses?! It's like The Movie credits. :punk:

10/10 :1st:

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
I like this episode because Squidward actually shows that he can be better than Squilliam but I haven't seen this episode air in awhile! 9/10

hfjs

Overrated, but on my top 10 (It's #8). Great plot, with lots of funny humor. Anyways, Sweet Victory is what's overrated here. It's why everyone loves this episode so much. I love this episode for it's humor, but partly for the song.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Ah, my favorite episode. Hilarious jokes (although the "Is mayonnaise an instrument?" line is overrated if you ask me), a great story, a heart-warming ending and an awesome song that I actually have on my iPod. As a Squidward fan, I like that he wins in the end. This episode always leaves me feeling good.

Rihanna

Giant Clam
Band Geeks is my favorite Season 2 episode. Also It's my First sister's favorite episode. I give it a 10/10.

This episode is the BEST EPISODE EVER. I don't just love this episode for song. I also loved it for humor. There were many funny parts like Patrick saying "Is mayonnaise an instrument" and Patrick kicking Sandy. I'm also glad Squidward won at the end, even though I don't like him. The song and the humor are the reasons why this is the best episode. 10/10

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
Overrated, but on my top 10 (It's #8). Great plot, with lots of funny humor. Anyways, Sweet Victory is what's overrated here. It's why everyone loves this episode so much. I love this episode for it's humor, but partly for the song.

I actually love "s mayonnaise an instrument a lot more than sweet victory"
Even without sweet victory the band humor was really good so even without sweet victory it would get a 9.5 but the song bumps it up to a 10 imo

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
300th post special: Band Geeks review!
I shall simply give some parts certain ratings, etc.
The Squidward: 11/10. Rodger Bumpass did a really good job with the mood of Squidward.
The Patrick: 11/10. "Is Mayonaise an instrument?", "Whoever's the owner of the white sedan, you left your lights on" and him chewing on his instrument are some of the best Patrick moments ever.
The Sandy: 7/10. She didn't really have that many lines, but she did cause an epic Pat moment at one point, so IDK, she was good.

The Krabs: See above.
The SpongeBob and the supporting cast: "BIG, MEATY, CLAWS!"
The Squilliam: Sort of feel the same way with him as I do with Sandy and Krabs. But, his character was still developing, so...
The Plankton: HARMONICA SOLO! Oh, that was so cute. Plus, he looked so good in...
The Song: This song is so good I'm left speechless. Best Nickelodeon moment ever.
Overall: 10/10. The only reason I didn't give it 100/10 is because I do think it's a tiny bit overrated. Would be in my top 5, but not my favorite. I kind of feel like this with some others, like Krusty Krab Training Video: there can be episodes that I love to death, and they won't be in my top 3. I like Chocolate with Nuts more than I like Welcome to the Chum Bucket, but I'll put Welcome to the Chum Bucket higher on my list purely because there'll be certain story elements that I'm more used to and/or more comfortable with. I know, it doesn't make too much sense :p

Back