34a. Welcome to the Chum Bucket

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

I used to love the song in this one. A stove, is a stove, no matter where you go, a patty is a patty, that's what I sayyyy! :D

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Really good episode... mostly just because of the song... one of the best SpongeBob moments and one of the best SpongeBob songs. It is always really sad watching that part of the episode... I like Mr. Krab's singing in it

This episode was good, but not great. There were OOC moments from SpongeBob after Plankton finished designing the exact replice of the Krusty Krab. But I liked it since SpongeBob was just wanting to feel comfortable away from the Krusty Krab and his boss, Geno. Their song was so heartwarming! But it just urged Plankton to get SpongeBob to make him a patty, because a robot wouldn't do any good! :lol:

7.4/10 :)

hfjs

This was another episode that moved in Mehland. Great plotline, but there honestly wasn't enough jokes to move away from Mehland. I will admit, the song is heartwarming.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode doesn't quite live up to the potential of its plot, but it's a pretty good episode anyway. The jokes are pretty funny and the song is nice.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
The song is awesome but the rest of it is pretty bland and forgettable 6.5

This was another episode that moved in Mehland. Great plotline, but there honestly wasn't enough jokes to move away from Mehland. I will admit, the song is heartwarming.

I definally agree.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
A little detail I love in this episode is when Plankton shows the Krusty Krab replica to SpongeBob and the Krusty Krab background music plays with a slight echo effect. It's a clever use of music.

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Nobody ever talks about this episode, I mean really.
I found this episode to be average because the humor in most other S2 episodes was better than this for me. I liked the song though. 6/10

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
I noticed something strange. In a later airing of this episode I think I noticed they removed the drool from when Plankton reads to SpongeBob. Did anyone else notice it too or am I just seeing things?

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Welcome to the Chum Bucket

This episode was very good. The plot was nice. The song was really heartwarming. There were some funny jokes. 8.5/10

Back