33a. Shanghaied

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I love how this episode actually came with three different endings, all I remember watching when the episode was first coming out. The alternative ending with Patrick is really funny. Another great classic ep right here.

OWM

XD
Although I said it was a perfect episode on SBC, it's been almost a year. Opinions change. This episode is still my third favorite, but there are some parts I just don't get. Why did the FD get a wish too? What's up with the Perfume Department scene? (It's funny, but huh?) Other than that, it's a great episode with hilarious jokes and alternate endings. Even the Patchy sequences were decent IMO.
Final score: 9.95/10

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Does anyone know where I can watch the full version with the original Patchy segments?

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Shanghaied

This episode was amazing. The plot was really creative. I liked the dark nature and the alternative endings of the episode. There were many funny jokes. 10/10

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
9/10
Great eppie. Tons of quotable moments including...
"Keep going, you're good, you're good, you're good, annnd stop... Don't worry Cap'n, we'll buff out those scratches."
"Leedle leedle leedle lee!"
"Those guys are dorks." "I know, but they're MY dorks."

Are the alternate Patchy scenes on SBM? See they got the Squidward and Patrick endings...

They really need to do a real life version of the vegetarian Dutchman's hippie van.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Brilliant ideas and jokes come together to make a hilarious SpongeBob special 10/10.

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
I really enjoyed this episode, the Patchy segments were kinda awkward but other than that this episode had a lot of funny jokes and gags. My favourite being when SpongeBob and Patrick keep twisting their heads and turn into ice-skaters.

9/10

Plankton284

Part Computer or Something
The cool thing about this episode is that it had like 2 other endings that never aired. You could find the endings in the dvd "Sea Stories".

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
A classic episode. There were so many great jokes and I love the ending. Overall an awesome episode. 9.5/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Obviously it's perfect, There are plenty of memorable gags, and a memorable plot, Characters are amazing too.

10/10

This was a great episode. A lot of the jokes were spot on, and I like how narcissistic Squidward is. It's a fun episode, and I enjoy it quite a lot.

Ranking so far:
1. Patty Hype (A+)
2. Survival of the Idiots (A+)
3. Pressure (A+)
4. Big Pink Loser (A+)
5. Shanghaied (A)
6. Life of Crime (A)
7. Dying For Pie (A)
8. Christmas Who? (A)
9. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III (A)
10. Squidville (A)
11. Squid's Day Off (A)