33a. Shanghaied

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
I remember when this was truly the lost SpongeBob episode as it was never aired in the UK until a couple of years ago for some reason, that and 'Gary Takes A Bath' too.

Lost episode?

:blah:

Come on, I haven't seen "The Sponge Who Could Fly" in years, and Patchy actually CALLED it the lost episode :redx:

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
I always thought this seemed more like a season 3 episode in terms of the storyline, dialogue, and art style.

But this is definitely one of my favorite episodes.

Spongebob: "Keep going! You're good, you're good, you're good, you're good, and stop." "Don't worry, Captain, we'll buff out those scratches." (and it shows that the ship is almost disintegrated. I don't think that'll quite do the job, Spongebob, lol)

Kid: "I had four biscuits, then I ate one. Then I only had three."

Spongebob and Patrick: "It's still a mystery..."
Kid: "Those guys are dorks."
Flying Dutchman: "Yes, but they're my dorks."

Patrick: "Wishes. I wish we had known that earlier."
(clock goes back five minutes)
Flying Dutchman: "Okay, you got two wishes left."
(The looks Spongebob and Patrick give each other are hilarious)

Oh, and I just watched the Patrick and Squidward endings. I love them. Especially the Patrick ending where Spongebob and Squidward are horrified that Patrick wished for gum, and the looks they give each other, till they finally just figure what the hell and take a stick and chew with sad looks on their faces, lol.

Spongebob: "Come on, Mr. Dutchman, let us out! Don't be so mean!"
Flying Dutchman: "Ahh, minty."

cwn

Porous Freak
Yeah, I just saw those endings.

Patrick's head toaster has strange opinions.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is SO FUNNY!!! This is probably my favorite episode. It's humorous, great plot, UNDERRATED, and alternative endings (woot woot) !!! My rating is, of course, 1000000000000000/10.

I LOVED this episode! I could marry the vegetarian Flying Dutchman! :goof: Alrighty, but it just had too many funny moments! How could this beauty have been banned in the UK?!!? It wasn't very bad, IMO. We saw Patrick at his best, 3 endings (RARE OCCURANCE), etcetera. It's not my #1 favorite, but it was still amazing, nonetheless!

10/10 :1st:

Yece

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I watched this episode on the First 100 Episodes DVD last week and it just blown me away! Not only was it my first time watching the alternate endings, but the entire episode is uncut.

Shocked and ecstatic!

Overrated but still good enough to make my top 100. I just do not think it's top 20 or 10 like a lot of people do.

hfjs

2nd best episode of the show. A plot that's good and scary, and I died laughing at some of the humor, like...the Perfume Department.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
I love this episode and it is very funny! It doesn't air a lot though.It has an interesting story to it. It has three endings and the original airing had a call in so the kids can pick which ending they wanted. I love the perfume department part! (Who was expecting that??)

Back