Patrick the Snowman 2

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
President Squidward said:
1. Just saying "10/10" is spam. At least give some info on what you liked when making these posts.
2. Since you're rating these, you might as well give an official rating too. Just click those jellyfish in the first post to make your rating.

hfjs

Can someone give me a link to this short?

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
abney317 said:
1. Just saying "10/10" is spam. At least give some info on what you liked when making these posts.
2. Since you're rating these, you might as well give an official rating too. Just click those jellyfish in the first post to make your rating.
I remember these days like they were yesterday... :P You could deleted these if you want and I could write a new fresh one.

CheesePudding

Part Computer or Something
SpongeBob And Patrick said:
Oh yeah? Well, then, prove it! Show me a video of it. Or, at least a link to a video of it. Because, I've looked everywhere and I still cannot find it!
Here it is, it has the same Script as the Second one does, and is different from the First One, so it's what you are looking for.
Link:

Alright, actual review now. This short is not too good in my opinion. It has the same opening as the first, with a few scenes cut out, and the ending is not creative, with just Jimmy and his friends chasing Patrick the Snowman, and that's it. I understand it's a short, so it should be short, but 30 seconds of run time is still way too short. Boring, Lazy, and a bad Sequel to a Good Short. 1/10.

Last edited:
Back