31a. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
It's kind of strange that this episode is named after Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy when they're in it for less than a minute, but oh well. I really love this episode, it's one of my favorites. It's really clever and really funny, but it seems to be forgotten by a lot of people.

This episode is real funny. Man Ray makes his debut in SpongeBob even though he was mentioned in MM&BB 1. This episode was a great episode. The Wallet part Is the funniest. Man Ray turned good in the end but in further episodes like MM&BB 5. He is evil again. The orb of confusion is cool and funny. MM&BB are not in this episode for a long time. I wonder what it would be like if they were in this episode for a long time. But this episode is still real funny.
Best Character - Man Ray or Patrick
Best Moment - The Wallet scene
8.5/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Good episode, but I haven't seen it for a while ago. I want to see it again. 9/10.

More

VIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckl2pNhuMR0

Who could forget this!

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler

This is my favorite part in the whole episode!

Anyway, it is one of the best episodes created (in my opinion) I love this episode! But, I must say some people forget this episode...easily. It is funny, it is a classic, but it is some-what forgettable. You would just forget it easily, like how I sometimes do...

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Mermaidman and Barnacleboy lll

This episode was great. The plot was really good. I liked Ray Man's debut. There were many funny jokes. 9/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Possibly the funniest Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode with some all-time great Patrick moments. 10/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Patrick is amazing in this episode and Man Ray is probably my favorite villain on the show other than Plankton, and Man Ray going insane at the bank is a classic. Probably the best MM and BB episode.

10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Best MM & BB episode for me..FOR SURE....I love it, everything runs smoothly and it's also funny...underrated episode...10/10 !

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
This is probably my least favourite MM/BB episode of the series, not my least favourite MM/BB episode, that would be Shuffleboarding. I still find it enjoyable though, I loved the tickle belt and the wallet scene.

6.5/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
It's perfect, Really funny episode and features the first appearance of Man Ray, Who himself is also really funny.

10/10

Back