30b. I'm Your Biggest Fanatic

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I've watched this episode so many times because I used to have one of those video now things and this was the episode I had
The ending is really funny "cooome on, Jeffrey"
I also like the scene showing all the people who were thrown down in the ravine or whatever it was and they're all sitting around the fire

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I've watched this episode so many times because I used to have one of those video now things and this was the episode I had
The ending is really funny "cooome on, Jeffrey"
I also like the scene showing all the people who were thrown down in the ravine or whatever it was and they're all sitting around the fire
Oh yeah and the one fish who's broken his leg and just lying on the floor next to them lol

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is funny. It's very creative, too. Jeffrey is awesome :coolio:

9/10 for my rating.

This episode was good. It really seemed to focus on obsession. I loved the ending where Patrick said SpongeBob's obsession was unhealthy. Then it shows Jeffery in a wagon and Patrick pulling the wagon! :rofl: I can't say it's like all Season 2 episodes because Kevin and his actions towards SpongeBob really bothered me.

7.8/10 :)

hfjs

This episode was OK. I actually liked it quite a bit, but I hated Kevin (the Jellyspotter, not the member) and his Jellyspotters.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I used to hate this one, but then I watched it again recently and now I love it. KISSY FACE! 8/10. Still not in my top 5 for season 2, but in my top 15.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I used to think this episode was mediocre, but after rewatching it recently I started to have more appreciation for it. This episode is karma at its best, and it's really satisfying to watch. The jokes are all good too. Kevin made a great antagonist, I wish they'd bring him back.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: I'm Your Biggest Fanatic

This episode was very good. The plot was kinda creative. Kevin was a interesting character. I hope he returns. I felt bad for Spongebob in some scenes, but Kevin got karma for his actions. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
I used to dislike this episode and consider it easily my least favorite pre-movie episode, but after a recent rewatch, I warmed up to it some more. Kevin still bothers me a little bit, and some of the jokes aren't that good, but I think otherwise everything else in the episode is okay. I still consider it "meh", but I don't hate it anymore.

6/10

Back