101a. House Fancy

hasfarr

your mom

This episode was decent, the one part that I hate though is when Squidward accidentally tears his toe off. That was disgusting.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
This episode is really good and it's very funny. I think that it's one of the best Season 6 episodes. I would give it a 9/10.

cwn

Porous Freak
This is when Spongebob starts to become as dumb as Patrick. An O.K. episode other that toenail scene. 7.5/10

The toenail scene really ruined what could have been an okay episode. It just was so disgusting. I did not think too much of it when I first saw the episode, but nowadays, it makes me want to throw up. Another scene that really makes me wonder how Nick allowed this to pass. The rest of the episode really couldn't make me change my mind about how bad that scene is. That and how stupid Spongebob is in this episode.

4|10 Overall

hfjs

This was an OK episode with two major problems: 1) The toenail scene and 2) half the episode is Squilliam bragging about his house.

OWM

XD
This episode was fine, I liked the talking toilet and the golden sculpture of Squilliam's monobrow. But the main problem was that half of the episode was Squilliam showing off his mansion. Anyway, this was an OK way to start out Season 6, a bad season, but I guess I'll give it a pass.
Final score: 5/10

toenails

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I really wish that people would stop ranting on how this episode is "a pile of trash" or "one of the most HORRIBLE episodes ever" just because of one 20 second scene! Sure, the toenail was scary, but other than that, I still like this episode very much! If you hate House Fancy because of that scene so much, then all you have to do is (when the horror scene comes up) covers your eyes, mute the TV, and wait until it's over!

9/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
GordoktheMad said:
I really wish that people would stop ranting on how this episode is "a pile of trash" or "one of the most HORRIBLE episodes ever" just because of one 20 second scene! Sure, the toenail was scary, but other than that, I still like this episode very much! If you hate House Fancy because of that scene so much, then all you have to do is (when the horror scene comes up) covers your eyes, mute the TV, and wait until it's over!

9/10
Exactly. I don't like the toenail scene any more than other people do, but I still love this episode. I just skip over the toenail scene when I watch it. :P

The Vampyre of Time

Moby Dollar
This is one of the newer eps I like. Why? It had its moments. It was actually relatively funny except for the toenail scene. Sure it's not perfect like this is where Spongebob's Character Started to get REALLY ANNOYING. But hey there are worse ones. (It's likely the best Season 6 Episode though). 7/10

GordoktheMad said:

9/10

HarryPotterLives said:
Exactly. I don't like the toenail scene any more than other people do, but I still love this episode. I just skip over the toenail scene when I watch it. :p
god damnit why do you two have the most amazing and agreeable opinions? XD

Back