79b. Squid Wood

roflbot.jpg

But seriously, I could not stand the Squiddy abuse at all. It was not fair.

hfjs

I can't stand this pile of garbage. Let's start with the plot. Spongebob wants to play with Squi-Wait, what?! He wants to play with Squidward? WHAT THE (DOLPHIN NOISE) HAPPENED TO PATRICK? Anyways, the fact that a puppet ruined Squidward's life is stupid. Very stupid. The humor-nonexistent. There's nothing funny about this episode. A Squid Wood rant isn't a Squid Wood rant if you don't mention the horrible and boring dance filler. Last time I saw this, I nearly fell asleep. It's actually a little disturbing. I mean, they're shaking their butts right in front of the camera! This episode's also actually a little creepy. It just has that cringing feeling, and also, in the beginning if you don't remember, Spongebob is creepily staring Squidward while Squid was NAKED. That was seriously one of the creepiest faces on the show, but Boating Buddies beats all. Oh yeah, I HAVE to mention the ending. The music critic-I wanted to shoot him and stuff his bloody remains in a crowded box along with Le Spatula. They'd make good friends. Even I could be a better music critic. Oh yeah, when Spongebob introduced his puppet of HIMSELF, I literally wanted to cry. Anyways, just about every character in this episode was terrible. In conclusion. This is an awful episode, and if this isn't on your bottom 33, I'm sorry, but you're very sick.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
I don't like how Squirdward is replaced by Squidwood for everything! its a puppet! and he plays better than Squidward which is a great humorous touch but lol makes no sense. 6/10

I think Squidward fans will try to destory me after they see this review. To be honest, I actually liked this episode. I know this is a Squidward abuse episode and I hate Squidward abuse just like other Squidward fans hate it too but this episode was funny in my opinion. This episode still has problems though. Too much Squidward abuse in this episode, I really hated Bikini Bottomies in this episode and SpongeBob staring at Squidward while Squidward was in bathtub was just creepy. Some parts in this episode made me laugh like SpongeBob wanting to play games with Squidward at the begining, Patrick's cameo, the dance part (this part is very underrated and I really enjoyed watching that part) and the ending. It's not one of the best season 4 episodes but It's still a good episode in my opinion and I'd rather watch this episode than The Thing and Squid's Visit. 8/10

Rihanna

Giant Clam
This is my least favorite Season 4 episode. I give it a 2/10.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Groan.

Too mean spirited to be funny and the townspeople were incredibly and annoyingly stupid too not to mention all the Squid abuse. Really lame episode and one of the worst from Season 4. 3/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Groan.

Too mean spirited to be funny and the townspeople were incredibly and annoyingly stupid too not to mention all the Squid abuse. Really lame episode and one of the worst from Season 4. 3/10
This sums up how I feel about this episode. I feel very sorry for what Squidward went through here. 2/10

MadFred

ooooooofy day
SB_DW_Fan said:
I think Squidward fans will try to destory me after they see this review. To be honest, I actually liked this episode. I know this is a Squidward abuse episode and I hate Squidward abuse just like other Squidward fans hate it too but this episode was funny in my opinion. This episode still has problems though. Too much Squidward abuse in this episode, I really hated Bikini Bottomies in this episode and SpongeBob staring at Squidward while Squidward was in bathtub was just creepy. Some parts in this episode made me laugh like SpongeBob wanting to play games with Squidward at the begining, Patrick's cameo, the dance part (this part is very underrated and I really enjoyed watching that part) and the ending. It's not one of the best season 4 episodes but It's still a good episode in my opinion and I'd rather watch this episode than The Thing and Squid's Visit. 8/10
I'm a huge Squidward fan (he was my favorite character ever since I started watching the show), and I have no problem with this episode.
I mean, you have to admit, the episode was pretty cute.
As you said, not the best episode, but it's a mediocre one, and it's too underrated.

Back