40a. Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

This is listed as 40b on some sites like the SpongeBob Wikia.

Sandy: Ooooooh-this is the tongue, and the whole thing is the-worm. RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIFE!!!
SpongeBob: So, what's the plan, Sandy?
Sandy: Run faster!

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is overplayed and overrated. It's pretty good, though. 8/10

hfjs

Overrated, but still funny. The plot was OK, there were some pretty good jokes, but this episode is really pretty boring. But, why is this episode listed as "40a", with Squid on Strike "40b"?

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I honestly love this episode. I like most of the jokes and the Spandy moments are great. I'm not even talking about it in the context of shipping, I just really like SpongeBob and Sandy's interactions in this episode, they're really funny.

HarryPotterLives said:
I honestly love this episode. I like most of the jokes and the Spandy moments are great. I'm not even talking about it in the context of shipping, I just really like SpongeBob and Sandy's interactions in this episode, they're really funny.
That moment when the last and first post were different people with the same avatars :3

but yeah she has it, Sandy and SpongeBob's interactions (shipping or not) are pure Texas GOLD ;)

I love this one! I loved the interaction between SpongeBob & Sandy. SpongeBob was trying to protect a good friend from getting hurt. I loved the butt gag, and the ending might be one of the single best in Spongebob history. Ouuuuuuuuch.

9.8/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Sandy, Spongebob, and the Worm

This episode was very good. The plot was nice. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I like this episode! I really like the scene at the Krusty Krab (with Mr.Krabs :P ) I laughed really bad at that! The episode was good , and funny , I'll give it a 7.5/10 because this season has A LOT better episodes :D (7.5 is a good raiting I think)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I really like this episode. I love the beginning and the end. The middle is decent. 8.5/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Another decent episode, it shows that Sandy isn't as tough as everyone makes her out to be. You have great scenes like people pushing Bikini Bottom and Big, Scary and Pink! "So is Patrick's bellybutton but I'm not afraid of that".

7/10

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
I see it as underrated, idk. IMO you just can't beat early Spongebob - Sandy episodes. There aren't many, but the characters just fit together. It's a shame those days are over cuz sandy is all about science now...

Back