15a. Sleepy Time

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

This episode always reminds me of those "crazy girlfriend" stories.. ya know.. like she wants you to apologize for what you did in her dream :lol:

Being the episode that we originally got SpongeBob's birthday from, it's a great episode. The best part is Patrick on the seahorse thing haha

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
"Shoot! That was my last quarter."

And Spongebob's face after he accidentally let Moby Dollar escape always cracks me up.

I liked the storyline to this episode, although Patrick's dream owns all! :patrickomg:

A great Seaosn 1 episode, I believe it featured all the main characters (along with Culture Shock). Texas and Sandy's Rocket almost did, too. Too bad they don't have that variety nowdays, althogh I do recall a newer episode featuring all the characters.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Meh, it's wasn't that great. Patrick's dream was definitely the funniest. While my other two favorite were Mr. Krabs and Gary. Boring episode and my 2nd least favorite of season 1 overall. 5/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Patrick's dream was the best dream ever. "Shoot, that was my last quarter" It had some boring times, though. 7/10

Very creative episode with everyone in character. Not as many chuckles, but SpongeBob was his innocent self like usual. 7.5/10

hfjs

This was a pretty good episode, but there was one thing I didn't get: Why was Gary mad at Spongebob for infiltrating his dream? All SB did was get taught about dreams. Anyways, I liked this episode.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Pat's dream was awesome, but the rest of the episode is so bad I must say that I have to give it a 4/10. Funnier than/as funny as Grandma's kisses.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
HarryPotterLives said:
Cute, and weirdly heart-warming, but not an episode I'm particularly fond of.
Sort of how I feel. This episode makes me feel weirdly nostalgic.

I love this episode it is so funny. Patrick's dream was the funniest. Plankton's dream was the best. The other dreams were good. This is one of the best Season 1 episode. Better than Suds
9/10

Agent Prezly said:
If I were an admin, I would count this as spam/short post.

You gotta dig deeper and give more detail... what was good, what was bad... just saying "it is funny" doesn't explain anything at all.
EDIT.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Milkmaidman said:
This was a pretty good episode, but there was one thing I didn't get: Why was Gary mad at Spongebob for infiltrating his dream? All SB did was get taught about dreams. Anyways, I liked this episode.
That's a thing of privacy.
Besides, I think that Gary's dream told us something very deep- Gary doesn't want to be a pet. He has a brilliant mind, but he can't show it because of his body restrictions. However, in his dream, he's finally free to gather knowledge about the world and feel peaceful with himself- He doesn't want his owners to disturb him there.

Back