29b. Dumped

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I don't like this episode! I remember me as a kid watching it and being soooo irritated :P , the ending was the best!!! I was so mad at Patrick that the ending was soooo FAIR!! But Gary and Patrick were jerks...Gary just wanted Patrick for his pocket cookie and he didn't pay attention to SpongeBob at all!! That wasn't fair, SpongeBob loves him more than everything!! Patrick's character was sooo bad , not a friend at all!! I really really enjoyed the ending that Patrick understood that he didn't want him for his ''fun'' character but for his cookie, he deserved it! 3/10 because it's the worst S2 episode for me

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Below average for season 2 standards but the middle is pretty funny and the plot is fairly interesting. 7/10

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Definitely the most underrated pre-movie episode I never got the hate but yeah Patrick was a jerk in this episode (but got what he deserved in the end) but it's really funny like the Gary Larry Joke, SpongeBob teaching Rex tricks, Gary tickling Patrick from day to night and I like how SpongeBob made a no rule for Gary to come back but anyways this episode was very good

Grade: 9/10

Best Character: :sbx: :gary:

Best Line: Hold it right there DadMom AngryPants

Best Moment: The ending

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
While one of the weaker season 2 episodes, I don't think this episode is as bad as most people say, even if it is nothing great. Patrick did get comeuppance in the end and the scene with the different pets like Larry and Jerry is classic. It's nothing special, but I probably like it more than most people do.

7.5/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Another pretty mediocre episode, it's kinda depressing and the plot feels weak. The ending doesn't really make any sense, couldn't gary just eat that cookie out of Patrick's shorts when he was sleeping or something? It just doesn't make any sense! I will say though it does have some funny moments like when SpongeBob gets new pets.

4.5/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
It's not terrible but it's not good either. Patrick is a jerk and this is the first episode that truly feels like a post movie episode to me. The ending is kind of stupid. 5/10

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Honestly, if someone presented this episode to me telling me it was from Seasons 4-9A, I'd believe it pretty darn well. This episode has the same bland, forgettable feeling that many of the mediocre post-movie episodes have and there's really nothing here that truly stands out. I guess the beginning was kind of cute, but definitely not cute enough to save this bland post-movie feeling episode. Though I think there's a few worse pre-movie episodes than this, I really wouldn't argue with anyone who did consider this the worst classic episode. It's pretty much got nothing going for it when surrounded by so many of the other classics from this era.

5.1/10

This is a real dump of an episode- literally. Patrick is so obnoxious in this one. And there's no funny jokes to make up for it. I get the writers were trying to go for an emotional feeling, but it failed, and Have You Seen This Snail? did it MUCH better.

Ranking so far:
1. Patty Hype (A+)
2. Survival of the Idiots (A+)
3. Big Pink Loser (A+)
4. Life of Crime (A)
5. Dying For Pie (A)
6. Christmas Who? (A)
7. Squidville (A)
8. Squid's Day Off (A)
9. Imitation Krabs (B)
10. Your Shoe's Untied (B)
11. Prehibernation Week (B)
12. Something Smells (B)
13. Wormy (C)
14. Bossy Boots (C)
15. Bubble Buddy (C)
16. Dumped (E)
17. Grandma's Kisses (F)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
This is my least favorite episode of the Season, I don't like what it tried to do and did, but I still have a tiny degree of respect for it. Dumped still sucks though.

Rex

Floating Shopping List
I prefer this episode over Frankendoodle

I know I may get shot for saying that but here me out. I find the story enjoyable and I also think it has more emotion than most episodes, you can really see Spongebob Is broke without Gary and his breakdown makes sense. Patrick was rather unlikeable I won't lie and it's not that funny but the emotion, story, nice background music and few jokes made it an enjoyable episode which I watch quite a lot. 7/10

Back