29a. Survival of the Idiots

Squiddykins

take back the falls

Does anyone like this season 2 ep? My favorite is the "I'd say I'm Dirty Dan" bit, haha. The only part I didn't like was where Sandy roared loudly at Spongebob..

hasfarr

your mom
No means yes!

Ah, Survival of the Idiots. Written and storyboarded by Aaron Springer, C.H. Greenblatt and Merriwether Williams, this trio did an excellent job at making a great episode for SpongeBob's greatest season. Patrick's talking back, "Dirty Dan" and "Pinhead Larry", and of course, fat Sandy, were just a few of the highlights for this terrific episode.

hasfarr

your mom
Sorry for the double post. Internet got jacked up for some reason.

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Sandy is like a freakin' bear in this episode! She sure is a tough chick to deal with during hibernation. You really don't want to disturb her in the winter. Overall, it was pretty funny when Spongebob and Patrick kept on making the noises near her at the first time, and the second time with the bullhorn. Also, "Patback" was creepy, but funny too. :lol:

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Love this episode. :D It epitomizes everything that Spongebob and Patrick are: nosy, fun-loving and constantly finding themselves in sticky situations. And the fact that it snowed inside the treedome (and only in the treedome) is something else.

hasfarr

your mom
HI, SPONGEBOB! MY NAME IS PATBACK!

Ha! That is disturbing!

similemetaphor

Chocolate Soup
Love it.
clapping.gif

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
My favorite parts:

After Spongebob rips off some of Sandy's tree bark, Sandy says, "You're gonna be wearing an iron lung when I'm through with you, Pinhead."
Spongebob hurriedly duct tapes the tree bark back on, and the face he makes afterwards is really cute and funny.

After Spongebob tries to open the frozen lock, his arms fly back and smack Patrick in the face. Patrick: "Ouch!"

And then after, Patrick says, "Here, let me try." (huffs twice) "Open sesame!" "Well, I've done all I can do."

And the scene after they rip off all of Sandy's fur, and it suddenly turns into spring, Patrick's scream as they try to open the door is hilarious.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
My favorite parts:

After Spongebob rips off some of Sandy's tree bark, Sandy says, "You're gonna be wearing an iron lung when I'm through with you, Pinhead."
Spongebob hurriedly duct tapes the tree bark back on, and the face he makes afterwards is really cute and funny.

After Spongebob tries to open the frozen lock, his arms fly back and smack Patrick in the face. Patrick: "Ouch!"

And then after, Patrick says, "Here, let me try." (huffs twice) "Open sesame!" "Well, I've done all I can do."

And the scene after they rip off all of Sandy's fur, and it suddenly turns into spring, Patrick's scream as they try to open the door is hilarious.

Same here!

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Parts that are funny:
* Sandy calling SpongeBob and Patrick Pin Larry and Dirty Dan
* SpongeBob and Patrick kept making noise which wake up Sandy

There's more funny lines
* "You're gonna be wearing an iron lung when I'm through with you, Pinhead."
* "My name is PatBack"
* "She's dreaming about Texan outlaw"
* A few more lines from Sandy when she was hibernating

Score: B

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I think this episode is very humorous and is a classic. It has TONS of recognition, most notably from "WHO YOU CALLIN' A PINHEAD?"

I'd give this episode an 8/10, it's great :D

I've seen this so many times; and I still have yet to become bored with it! Another snowy episode comes into play, this time with a bit of Texas in the mixture. :coolio: SpongeBob and Patrick wanting to be the guy who is pure evil, just like... newspaper comics. I loved Pinhead Patrick and Sandy's Texas outlaw quotes.

10/10 :1st:

hfjs

Another one of the best episodes ever. A great and simple plot where every line and joke is very memorable.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This is pretty much a perfect episode. It's hilarious, has a great plot, and is just really fun to watch. I love it.

Back