29a. Survival of the Idiots

MadFred

ooooooofy day
SotI is one of Spongebob and Patrick's highlights. They are silly, they fight a bit, and they get themselves to the most crazy situations possible. Too bad episodes like Yours, Mine and Mine ruin this amazing bromance.

10/10

ImAGoofyGooberRock

Goofy Goober
Who_you_callin_Pinhead_by_cusackanne-1-.png

I think that about sums it up.

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I think this is a funny episode with a lot of visual gags. I actually didn't like the beginning so much, but the rest of the episode is nearing perfect. I also like how this episode comes right after Christmas Who?(which came right after Pre-Hibernation Week).

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Survival of the Idiots

This episode was really good. I liked the plot. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
The Pinhead Larry and Dirty Dan stuff is classic and the overweight Sandy is so insane and these factors make it so that you can't help but like the episode. Not one of my personal favorites, but I enjoy it a lot.

9/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I really really miss this episode...it is banned from Nickelodeon Greece but at least I've got a DVD with it included! This episode is one of my absolute favourites (and I do have many favourites so yeah..)!!! The plot was unique...and I enjoyed that we got to see another wintery-themed episode right after a Christmas one (since Christmas is one of my favourite holidays as well :D ) , my favourite scene was ofcourse SpongeBob and Patrick fighting for Dirty Dan thingy or whatever and ofcourse another scene that I love is ''PatBack'' , I love the ending as well...poor Sandy, had to use SB and Patrick as fur at the ending...but it was funnyyyyy ''WANT SOME LEMONADE GUYS???I LOVE SPRING'' I think that's what she said (I've only watched this episode in Greek so I don't really remember the English quote..) but yeah overall I love it...definitely 10/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
This is a good episode, not to mention is this like the 4th time Sandy's hibernated in this season? She hibernated in Bubble Buddy, Prehibernation Week and supposedly Christmas Who? Either way like PGR said in his review this episode does feel like a sequel to Prehibernation Week and produces the very memorable Dirty Dan and Pinhead Larry and comes up with another great line "Who you callin' pinhead?". The two episodes are both great and fit on the same wavelength.

7.5/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
I don't like this one as much as most people but it's still a good episode and it's really funny. 8.5/10

Back