161a. Mooncation

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Just watched this one.. I really liked this episode... good plot and I like the different animation with SpongeBob and Sandy on the moon
Seems like some of these new episodes are getting better :)

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
This episode wasn't that bad. At least it's better than the other Runaway Roadtrip episodes. :)

7/10

WWESpongefan

Part Computer or Something
It's one of my favorite new episodes... It was an episode that was mostly based on Spongebob and Sandy. It was like a remake of Sandy's Rocket. They actually do go to the moon. I liked the scene where Spongebob took a picture where it looked like the earth was in his hands.

Squidward Tortellini

Imitation Krab
I like this episode.As Spongefan said,it was very similar to Sandy's Rocket(Also a good episode),except for the fact that Spongebob and Sandy actually go to the moon.I like the scenes with Spongebob and Sandy doing tricks on those surfboard things.

Overall:9/10

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
best episode in the mini series. the chemistry between spongebob and sandy really show off in this episode and i love spongebob/sandy episodes. the animation was beautiful and the scenes were great!

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Mooncation: I loved this one!! Thank goodness, it wasn't similar to Sandy's Rocket. Maybe this one wasn't as good as Sandy's Rocket but it was still very enjoyable and it's always fun to watch. The tricks they did in outer space were awesome and SpongeBob taking that picture before they left was hilarious!!! Great vacation episode right here.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
At least in Sandy's Rocket, the writers realized that there is no gravity in space. Besides, why would you want to remake Sandy's Rocket? It's as good enough as it is.

I loved this episode. It is WAY better then Sandy's Rocket. I love how they go to the moon. 2nd best roadtrip episode.
9/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: Mooncation

This episode was good. I liked the plot. There were some funny jokes. 8/10

Spongetron Robotpants said:
At least in Sandy's Rocket, the writers realized that there is no gravity in space. Besides, why would you want to remake Sandy's Rocket? It's as good enough as it is.
IMO Sandy's Rocket sucked/

Mantis

killer queen best stand
ThunderStorm said:
IMO Sandy's Rocket sucked/
That's your opinion
celebrityjeopardy.jpg

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
sandy is so boring throughout most of this episode and i love sandy. i really didn't care for this one. it felt like a short that went on for too log. :/

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Am I the only one who doesn't want to sing utmost praise towards this episode? To me it just feels incredibly... average. It lands in that 6/7 gap where it's above most "Meh" episodes but is not quite enough to be "Good," aka my least favorite place for an episode to land. Some of the visuals are cool, and there are some moments that get pretty funny, but overall I found this episode just a tad too weak. It is one of the stronger Runaway Roadtrip episodes, but "Walking the Plankton" is better IMO.

SCORE: 6.5/10

Back