174b. For Here or To Go

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink

Airdate: Thurs, 12 April, 5:00 P.M

Just saw this episode. The plot wasn't great, it was sort of disappointing, I didn't really laugh at all. It was average. I'd give it a 6.2/10

Discuss this episode here!

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Hmmm...well this one was average as well, although it didn't have any gross/weird moments like "inSPONGEiac," so this episode's got that working for it. However, this episode wasn't really funny either and in fact, was REALLY BORING. To be honest, probably the only things I found genuinely funny in this episode were when Mr. Krabs stuffed SpongeBob into his horn and when SB himself was playing "Taps" on the horn when Squidward and Mr. K were giving the Krabby Patty to Plankton (I'm 98% sure those were references to "Band Geeks," which explains it). Also, the ending was...kind of expected seeing as how the writers can't mess with The Movie being when Plankton finally suceeds in his plans. So in short, while this episode had no gross/weirdness, it wasn't very funny or excting either. Because of that, this would be another episode I'd pass on, which is unfortunate because I was really hoping that this week's new episodes would be just as good as last week's. Oh well.

Final score: 5/10.

Wumbologist

Banished
Ok, I find this episode kind of disturbing... but a little funny... perhaps... too funny, I suppose.
Well, I give it a 6/10... for certain reasons... which support my opinion.
Ok, first off I thought when the Krabby Patty was inside Plankton and when Karen had to cut his belly to get the Krabby Patty... it was ok. Thank goodness they didn't show his belly getting cut inside. That would be... ew!
Now, I was kind of grossed out when Karen had a bag of Plankton's insides and was made for the Krabby... ew so nasty. It cringes me up. You know how it feels!

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
*sigh*. So sad when who was once the best storyboard director on the show (Luke Brookshier) becomes the worst. Every episode that he's written lately has been subpar or mediocre. Coming from two of the same dudes who wrote Truth Or Square, this episode was disappointing. One joke in the beginning was funny. And the joke with Plankton getting cut open made me laugh. Otherwise, the episode was boring, un-funny, and tried to sluggishly lug it's plot forward, culminating in some weird ending.

Nothing was fundamentally wrong; all characters were represented accurately, and the episode had the spirit of a good Spongebob episode, but it fell flat. I really don't get it. Luke and all of his partners always wrote great episodes. It looks like Bubble Troubles might've been his last one, because if "Are You Happy Now?" is any indication, Luke and Marc seem to be hitting a dry patch in quality, just like Aaron Springer back in Season 6.

A boring, subpar little episode. 5/10.

Cha

I love SBM
I see we got even more new characters seeing from that agency. Once again it seemed like Science ruled.... that is until Plankton's idea ended badly for him. :P I loved the puppet thing Mr. Krabs did, it reminded me of Can You Spare A Dime. SpongeBob was great in this one. I gotta say though, the ending grossed me.

B

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I found it quite amusing if you ask me, though it sorta reminded me of "Accidents Will Happen", as an angency comes to The Krusty Krab again after a complaint. :P I'm surprised to see nobody has mentioned the scene where Mr. Krabs tries to stuff buns down the toilet, which I thought was quite funny. :)

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This one had its highs and lows. I liked "A lot of boring math later...", Plankton saying he's both diminutive and annoying, and it having just a little Squid abuse, whick is OK. 7.5/10.

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
Ughhh... another boring episode of Season 8. What happened to the funny quality this season used to have? 4/10

Web Surfer

Banished
Disgusting, boring, annoying. It's just a typical bad post-movie episode, and I don't see much good about it. 3/10

Dr. Peter Lankton

Giant Clam
Not much to say about this episode except it was dull and pretty much unfunny. Agent Twirp was so ::dolphin noise:: stupid. 4/10

hfjs

This definitely an underrated episode. I thought it was pretty funny with a good plot.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This episode wasn't bad, but it wasn't good, either. It felt too slow-paced and dull. I did find some parts funny, such as Mr. Krabs flushing the buns down the toilet, and it looked like he was taking a poop. It was just an okay episode. 6.5/10

LeaderHayoto

Planktonamor
I hope this episode comes back from the failure that was "Treats". The derpy dude in the backround xD. Everyone is all shocked. "Hmm 3" Good so far I am feeling season four right now. Plankton as gum... just amazing. Oh my god so far this episode is in genius I hope it doesn't fall off.
Not much to say about this episode. Kind of boringish funny. LOL AND A SHOW! Best story since the Ugly Barnacle. Now it's getting boring again. Wow I am loving this episode. Hah Plankton got what was coming to him. Well I rate this episode a 6.5/10 for having some interesting humor.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Kinda underrated. I liked the plot, a lot of the scenes were funny, the characters were on target, great episode.

Not the best thing out there but hey, definitely not the worst!

Mantis

killer queen best stand
This was a pretty boring episode. Nothing else to say, other then I wasted 11 minutes of my life watching this.

Back