28. Christmas Who?

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Although it gets less funny every time you see it, the spirit of Christmas resonates within it. Same goes for It's A SpongeBob Christmas!, but I think that one has the advantage of looking way better.

Cha

I love SBM
Merged because Fan Favorite threads tend to be lists, not one single episode. :)

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
Saw it recently. I love this episode so much. Happy Holidays!

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Instantly gets my attention due to being a Christmas episode, and I love Squidward in the special, but IASBC is still my favorite of the two. Nonetheless, this special is true to the Christmas spirit, and an amusing tale.

8.9/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
Probably my favorite special. The ending is the best part, it's so sweet. It's just a really fun episode to watch. 9.5/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Two perfect episodes in a row, This episode is what a christmas special should be, Heart, good music, jokes, and a great story. This is my 2nd favorite episode of the season.

10/10

Squidy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
Eh this was an AMAZING EPISODE I don't even know where to start I mean the song spongebob being sad I can go on for days. This episode is the best episode of season 2 by a mile away. So Squidward is a jerk in this episode in a GOOD way (back in grandma's kisses.) This is a really funny episode though it sadly only airs at the end of the year :(. But it's almost the end of the year so I guess that's good? The song is really easy and hard to remember and its so long to. GOLDEN episode and a happy 11/11

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
I used to be confused about that Donkey shown in this episode; But Now I know that donkey was basically the Animators telling us that squidward was being a Jackass

I like this episode quite a lot. Sure, it's a little overrated, but it's an episode that's funny, heartwarming, and has a great moral. It's quite a good episode.

Ranking so far:
1. Patty Hype (A+)
2. Big Pink Loser (A+)
3. Life of Crime (A)
4. Dying For Pie (A)
5. Christmas Who? (A)
6. Squidville (A)
7. Squid's Day Off (A)
8. Imitation Krabs (B)
9. Your Shoe's Untied (B)
10. Prehibernation Week (B)
11. Something Smells (B)
12. Wormy (C)
13. Bossy Boots (C)
14. Bubble Buddy (C)
15. Grandma's Kisses (F)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
This episode is awesome, I cannot help myself but always save a spot for it on my Top 10, the feeling of Christmas, this is exactly how specials should do it.

spingeb0b

GROSS MISHAPING BODIES!!
This is my favorite Spongebob episode of all time (It's also my favorite season).My reasons: Everyone has a happy ending, the Christmas song Spongebob sings is my favorite Spongebob song and it's catchy.Christmas is also my favorite holiday and the episode was also rly funny. Lastly, it's pretty cheesy (in a funny way).

Back