27a. Prehibernation Week

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I think I can safely ssay that this is one of the most underrated if not THE most underrated episode of Spongebob. This episode is packed to the brim with jokes, the action here is great and one of those episodes that at first you can't quite remember but when watching it you remember evey single detail. But I will say that Sandy was a little too far here and something about the plot feels cluttered, I can't quite describe it but something seems wrong there. And the ending was kind of dumb. Either way, I still love this episode. 9.5/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I was kind of hard on this episode. I looked at it again, and while Sandy still annoyed me in this episode, it still has a ton of funny jokes it. I'm re-rating this episode a 6/10.

hfjs

I'm starting to like this episode more. It's very funny, and I thought it had some good plot, too.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Not one of my personal favorites, but this is an episode that shows Sandy at her best and she is definitely insane in this episode. There are some good gags, but nothing too memorable, but still great.

8.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Kind of meh for me....I didn't find it humorous or funny or something..and ofcourse if it was in an another season I'd give it a higher rating but this season had A LOT or should I say TONS of other BETTER episodes than this...and this didn't even make the half cup of the others...the ending was funny but the whole other episode is just Sandy searching for SpongeBob and I thought this was good but couldn't she realize that he's a sponge and he couldn't stand this?? Oh jeez, a meh one for me...5.5/10 but it doesn't mean I am not liking it, I do like it but not as the others..like, if it was in Season 5-6 I'd give it a 7....so I do like it, but it kind of frustrates me in parts and yeah

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
This episode was good, I liked the extreme sports, I liked the search party for SpongeBob. My favourite part has to be when the fish gets fried and says "Well, at least I still have my personality". That's one of my favourite lines.

7.5/10

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
This episode takes a simple thing, which is Sandy not wanting to do hibernation, and turns that into 11 minutes of pain for SpongeBob. My favorite scene in this episode is the search party. This shows how desperate Sandy is to play with SpongeBob before it's hibernation time.

Final episode rank: 9.8/10

Favorite scene: "This is a load of barnicles..."

Squidy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
Here's SquareBob. This is one of the best season 2 episode (if not the best.) This is just amazing how we get a full episode on SpongeBob and Sandy this episode made the "Well atleast I still have my personality." Meme/joke. This a easy 11/11 episode and I could make a paragraph on this episode GOLDEN episode.

This episode isn't one of my personal favorites, but it's good for what it is. It's got a good story, good comedy, and good action

Ranking so far:
1. Patty Hype (A+)
2. Big Pink Loser (A+)
3. Dying For Pie (A)
4. Squidville (A)
5. Squid's Day Off (A)
6. Imitation Krabs (B)
7. Your Shoe's Untied (B)
8. Prehibernation Week (B)
9. Something Smells (B)
10. Wormy (C)
11. Bossy Boots (C)
12. Bubble Buddy (C)
13. Grandma's Kisses (F)

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
it was all right

8/10

Squidward was try to be happy that Spongebob is missing but Mr. Krabs support Sandy on finding Spongebob! haha!

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
I like it. It's pretty funny, and the plot is good, even though I think it could've been executed better. My biggest problem with this episode is that Sandy does get a little too extreme for my liking, but she's still characterized well for the most part. It was pretty sweet seeing that Sandy genuinely does care so much about Spongebob in the end. An all around solid episode, but not great.

Good episode (7/10)

1. Dying For Pie (9)
2. Something Smells (9)
3. Patty Hype (9)
4. Big Pink Loser (9)
5. Squidville (9)
6. Squid's Day Off (8)
7. Imitation Krabs (8)
8. Wormy (8)
9. Prehibernation Week (7)
10. Bossy Boots (6)
11. Your Shoe's Untied (6)
12. Bubble Buddy (5)
13. Grandma's Kisses (5)

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
6.5/10

A lot of funny jokes and some good moments, although this isn't one of Sandy's best moments. Although the ending did feel good after going through what feels like the entire length span of just random painful sports. I also did like the search party, that was a pretty funny moment.

Big Pink Loser: (10/10)
Something Smells: (10/10)
Squidville: (10/10)
Imitation Krabs: (10/10)
Patty Hype: (10/10)
Squids Day Off: (9.5/10)
Dying for Pie: (9/10)
Wormy: (9/10)
Your Shoes Untied: (9/10)
Bossy Boots: (8.5/10)
Pre-Hibernation Week: (6.5/10)
Grandma's Kisses: (6.5/10)