• Hi, Guest! Tuesday, November 8, 2022 is Election Day in the U.S. Your vote matters! To find out how to vote in your state, visit How to Vote.

273b. There Will be Grease

WeirdSponge64

Pokemon Boi
Title Card:
ezgif-3-844d9484b6.png

This episode is the second half of the series's 273rd episode

In this episode, Mr. Krabs and Plankton must work together after discovering a well of miracle-grease under their restaurants.

TC music: Earl's Revenge

Discuss it when it premieres

Last edited:

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
(if an admin is viewing this move it to the season 13 subforum and lock it until the premiere)

In this episode, Mr. Krabs and Plankton must work together after discovering a well of miracle-grease under their restaurants.

Discuss it when it premieres
I was the first to call this greasy buffoons 2!!

Edit: Now that i have seen the episode, i'll give it a 8/10 the animation was nice and it had a fun plot

Last edited:

Grapey

Moby Dollar
This episode was solid. It did kinda rip off Best Frenemies, but I can overlook that. The highlight of the episode was that SpongeBob's old cheeks were used a lot. Weird highlight, I know, but for someone who is interested in the show's animation and technical aspects, it was neat.
7.5/10.

MightyMario

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
Funny episode. It was kind of predictable but fun to watch.

7/10

BobinFlobo

Baby Clam
8/10 episode in my opinion. I’m inclined to rank it 8.5/10 just because the animation was so pleasant, it really looked season 4. Hopefully they keep moving in this direction

Grapey

Moby Dollar
8/10 episode in my opinion. I’m inclined to rank it 8.5/10 just because the animation was so pleasant, it really looked season 4. Hopefully they keep moving in this direction
I agree

Season 4-11

6 Years of Hospitality
You take Greasy Buffoons and Chocolate With Nuts and Best Frenemies and Patty Hype, sprinkle some of That Sinking Feeling on top for an ending, add a bland musical number, and you get this episode.

4/10

Honestly not even in my bottom 5 for this season.