26b. Squidville

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

One of the episodes that sticks in my mind for some reason. I liked the idea of there being a gated community for octopi and seeing what the other octopi are like compared to Squidward.

Funny moments:

SpongeBob... this is the final straw. I am going to move so far away that I will be able to brag about it. I would- *piece of flying rock hits Squidward's head* I would rather tear out my brainstem, carry it to the middle of the nearest four-way intersection and skip rope with it, than go on living where I do now.

=========

(Squidward's T.V. falls out from the sky. It lands by Squidward and turns to a channel.)
TV announcer (Squid): Hi there! Is this the final straw? Do you want to move so far away that you can brag about it? Would you rather tear out your brainstem, walk out into the middle of the nearest 3-way...
Squidward: 4-Way!!
TV Announcer: ...4-way intersection and skip rope with it than continue living where you do now? Then move to...(The TV turns to static)
Patrick : (holding remote control) I hate this channel!
Squidward: No! No! (takes remote and changes the channel back)
TV Announcer: .....Tentacle Acres! Where happiness is just a suction cup away.

=========

When Squidward's door gets sucked off by the reefblower and he has to dig his way out.

=========

Intensive... hmm... I bet they won't have... WOW! They have it! Canned Bread! This town is... GREAT!

Squiddykins

take back the falls
This episode is hilarious. It's one of the best Squidward episodes. I don't have a reason why, but I always giggle at this line:

"How could playing with one of those over-sized hair dryers possibly be fun?"
"Like this! [sucks up clarinet]"

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
^ Agree!

I also like the part when all the squid villagers were having their riot on Squidward. Also when Spongebob hugs some other villiager and Patrick asks him "Are you Squidward now?"

Squiddykins

take back the falls
Something always gets me when Squidward sits at the bench feeling a bit down.

"Yep, this is great.. They might as well rename this town "Squidwards Paradise." Or perhaps too much paradise....

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Police squid: "FYI, you don't have to live here you know!"

Squidward: "Hey! You're right, and I'm leaving ASAP!"

I don't know why but I find that part funny. :rolleyes:

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
10/10

This episode is popular when they show a random show on Squidward's tv and Patrick saying: I hate this channel

My edit.

On TV: Tetris Channel

Squidward: (smiling)

Patrick: Hate this channel.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
My favorite Squidward episode. This is like Dying for Pie where it just has me laughing pretty much the entire time. Flawless writing.

Cha

I love SBM
I loved this episode for it's funny quirks. The montage with Squidward's day to day live in Tentacle Acres was one of the best parts. I think this episode's lesson was kind of what Squidward said, it was too much paradise. I also like this episode because it shows how Squidward misses his neighbors. It was awesome how they brought back the reef blower from the episode, "Reef Blower".

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Haha this episode was on yesterday and I still love it.

I wonder if they'll have... they have it! CANNED BREAD! This town is GREAT!

And the montage as Squidward slowly gets bored by his daily routine.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
This is probably my favorite Squidward episode.. so many hilarious jokes
The one that gets me every time is when Patrick tells the fire hydrant "It's okay, take your time" lol
That montage part where Squidward's face slowly droops down is awesome too

Eugene Krabs

Imitation Krab
How can anyone forget about when Patrick thought Tentacle Acres was a fast food place.

"Hello, can I help you?"
"Can I get a large #1, extra size?"

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is not my favorite. Don't get me wrong, though, it's very good. The plot is alright: Squidward wants to get away from SpongeBob and Patrick, so he moves to a new neighborhood. Squidward is living the good life.

There was some humor thrown in, but some of it didn't make me laugh that much. 6/10

An awesome episode, it has the channel meme, and some hilarious jokes to go along with it. The "Canned Bread" was just so random, and Squidward acting all childish. But not only Patrick made this episode great to me. Although I just said that Suqidward was all kiddie and such, he actually moved out of the neighborhood, which he never seems to do (although he considered moving in Opposite Day).

10/10 :1st:

This was a perfect and hilarious episode. There were SO many funny moments and jokes. My personal favorites were the montage when Squidward keeps going through his daily routine and gets bored of it, and when Sponge and Pat were looking for Squidward in the crowd of octopi. There were some other great parts too, like "I hate this channel", and when Patrick thought Tentacle Acres was a fast food restaurant. Overall, I thought this was a hilarious episode and it's one that I would want to watch again and again. 10/10

Most overrated episode ever. jokes were boring, the characters sucked, and they seriously ruined this episode's potential. 3/10

Back